Author Topic: Prescottonia! 7/20th sponsors: V.I.P airsoft, Evike, Fightertown, FLT airsoft  (Read 26778 times)

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Looks like its time for another great battle in Prescottonia.. 

Meeting time 0600 at Anthem circle K (off I-17 and Anthem blvd exit south side of road)
Convoy up to AO.

Map:  Copper Basin Rd, Prescott, AZ 86303
http://goo.gl/maps/ZnKgh

15$ donations for food schwag and a good time! ALL OF THE MONEY WILL BE PUT BACK INTO MAKING THIS GAME VERY MEMORABLE!! I WILL NOT BE KEEPING A DIME FOR MYSELF>> JUST TO CLARIFY!

Update: I will be receiving sponsorship support from Evike.com for this game so expect to see some cool schwag coming your way from the best airsoft store on the west coast!

Update: got some cool shwag from Vanguard Airsoft (V.I.P.) to give away!  So next time you're there say thanks to the girls there for helping out! 

Update: got some free passes from Henry at Fighter town park (newly constructed badass field by the way) so go out and see the new field! Its better than before and closer than before.

Thanks for the donations of gears and other sweet loot from Spazz at F.L.T. Airsoft!

Paypal is ihakari@gmail.com

15 years old with parent on site for the entire game.

Red rags required!

Please bring water for hydration. We will provide what we can but I imagine it will run out fast!

Chrono rules: we will chrono with .25 for AEG and .30 for HPA and gas rifles

a. General FPS limit is <366 (1.55 Joules) GO…there is NO caution range.
b. Sniper FPS limit is <570 (3.8 Joules) GO…there is NO caution range. 100' MED

Each player will be issued 1000.00 in hundred dollar bills.

If you are killed please walk to the player who killed you and hand him/her 200$
PLEASE BE HONEST!!!

If you locate the toddddds (all 3) they each will hand you a card with a number on it.. All 3 combined will complete a phone number. Keep those cards.. Barter or buy/sell your card to accumulate all 3 and send a text to that number to win

breakdown of factions:

Greenada: (Green woodland camo or Multicam /Woodland digital MARPAT type of uniform only please)
Unlimited spots
Tanistani fighters: 3 color tan BDU / Choco chip or DCU, ATACS, solid tan BDU type of uniform)
unlimited spots
Unknown origin combatants: (Jeans, T shirts /no affiliation patches only please)
Unknown numbers (Not available as of yet to join)

Quickdraw McGraw: Cowboy of unknown origin.. but always available for a quick draw match for $$$ (Bring your pistols!! ;) )
1 Spot (special character spot --FILLED)

Alien of unknown origin: crashed in an unknown area in the midst of the battle. Careful.. May be ARMED WITH LAZARS!!
capture & redeem for Shwag! (special character spot UNFILLED)

The Todddddds... Tod, Todd, and Toddd are running amok, with intel for the second scenario...can you locate them and retrieve the intel? Kill on sight!   (special character spots X3 UNFILLED)

President and first lady of current Greenada
(special character spot X2 UNFILLED)

more characters to come.. ;)

Question: where will my donations be going??

Answer:

All donations will be put back into the game as incentive for accomplishing goals. (I.e. bb's parts/ food / gas for guns / misc airsoft shwag). I will be providing receipts and documentation of all monies received as proof that it did not go into my pocket.  There will be a trading post on location in the middle of the battlefield selling shwag (loot we provide) to you.. so kill a guy - get his loot.  Use it to buy BB's... you get the point

The trading post will be on a  location away from the fighting in a cordoned off area (no shooting area that may be occupied by any faction at the same time). this area is where you get shwag. shwag is buyable with LOOT.. Loot is gotten by more than one method..

1. All players must donate to play, as you will be initially issued a certain denomination of loot at the start.. (not real money)
2. you may ask a player that you have killed to hand over loot. (please be honest and hand it over)
3. Loot will be carried by certain special characters as a bonus to finding them / out drawing them..
4. loot may be located in stashes findable by maps in plain view.

as you see - loot will be plentiful, however the quality of schwag is directly in proportion to the amount of real loot you donate...

we will break for lunch (provided as part of your donation) of hamburgers /hot dogs / soda /water etc.. 1 hour or so give or take....

Scenario 1

As the war heats up and Tanistan troops start to invade their former home to reclaim it back the Greenada government issues an order to:
1: secure the President and first lady and on foot exfil to a extract location to get out of harms way.
2: ready the missiles to counterattack tanistan via long range ICBM's

As a soldier of Greenada, you decide who gets the President and 1st lady out of harms way and who stays to ready the missiles and protect them from disassembly by Tanistan soldiers.

points awarded for holding the missile base by each hour.
points awarded for safely extracting the pres and 1st lady (individually scores so you can get one or both)

During this engagement you may come across roaming special characters who may have intel or interesting places in this battle.. be weary, and always watch your six...

As a soldier of Tanistan, you have the task of intercepting the president and 1st lady to redeem for points. (again individually scored)

you also have the daunting task of locating and disassembling the ICBM's and bringing them in for points. points will be based on items recovered and redeemed.

Scenario two:

Depending on whether or not the President and First Lady are safely extracted from the AO there will be two different scenarios..

Depending on if the missile silo is defended successfully there is also an alternate storyline.

However among these variables there are constants..

Greenada has planted a bomb in the Tanistan mosque.. This bomb has has to be located and disarmed. Maybe even placed back in Greenadas FOB.

During the battle there are going to be things happening and we will be issuing frago orders to you as they go down.

As before, be on the lookout for characters that don't belong. They could be your salvation or possibly your demise.. Always ask a downed character if they have anything useful to offer...

More to come.. Edited July 10th..

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:39:21 PM by Ivan »
Im an operator....

Offline Ivan

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: the battle of Prescottonia: Tanistan strikes back!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 09:29:54 PM »
Roster:

Tanistan:
B-Rad
Headhunter.   -- paid
Drummer.      -- paid
Bob z moose
WVAirsofter
WVAirsofter guest
WVAirsofter guest
WVAirsofter guest
WVAirsofter guest
WVAirsofter guest
WVAirsofter guest
Birdman

Grenada:

SpiritOfSimo
Sebasman2
Drmalan -paid
Drmalan guest -paid
Drmalan guest - paid
Drmalan guest - paid
Salv5031
OHBoy
OHBoy guest
OHBoy guest
SkeptikZ -- paid
SkepticZ guest
SkepticZ guest
Funnyrock -- paid
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:08:36 PM by Ivan »
Im an operator....

Offline svataz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • leader of shadowviper,lion claw angel gun supplier
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com/shadowviperaz
Any weekend but July 13 lots of us going to lion claw army bday event.
Facebook.com/shadowviperaz

Offline asof elites

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
I'm going to be gone all of July :(
My gear collection costs more than my car...

Offline SpiritOfSimo

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
"Not your same old boring game "

Heeelll noo, The previous battle of Prescottonia was ANYTHING but boring! that was the best airsoft game in my life! I'm totally in!

1. Either weekend of the 6th or 13th works, but I must know ASAP which one we pick so that i can req' the time off of work. (same goes for possibly 3 other players)
2. Will send PM

A sheepdog can bite from any distance.

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
What kind of age limit is there going to be?
Zach Parks

Offline Thunderpunch

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
not the 13th. a lot of the big name teams that have gone to this game in the past will be at LC Army Birthday in cali.

Offline Ivan

• Major
    • View Profile
6th or 7th then? Or 21st?
Im an operator....

Offline svataz

• Sergeant First Class
  • leader of shadowviper,lion claw angel gun supplier
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com/shadowviperaz
If u plan on the 21 you should have a good turnout gives people more time to request off for the event.
Facebook.com/shadowviperaz

Offline Ivan

• Major
    • View Profile
Updated original post
Im an operator....

Offline SpiritOfSimo

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: The battle of Prescottonia/ Tanistan strikes back! July 21st
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 09:26:22 AM »
Count me in for green.

A sheepdog can bite from any distance.

Offline headhunter

• Sergeant First Class
  • I'll give you my bbs...one at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 10:27:53 AM »
I'm in for Tanistan. I'll send the paypal on today or Monday.
Primary: JG G36c
Secondary: WE Tech Biohazard M9

Offline sgun480

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
Where is this field at?
Jungle man

Offline Ivan