Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 679851 times)

Offline Legion7

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1740 on: January 26, 2012, 06:27:08 PM »
I got a team in Mesa, PM me or look for the Mesa airsoft title in the "introduce yourself" forum.

Offline sabertooth

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: January 30, 2012, 12:04:48 AM »
hey im cameron.ive been into airsoft for about 7 or 8 years now but only started playing competitevly for 5 of them. i was at adobe one day and somebody said hey is anybody here on airsoft arizona. so i thought i would give it a try and here i am

Offline wanno

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New
« Reply #1742 on: January 30, 2012, 05:31:24 PM »
i have no clue if im posting anywhere near where im aiming for.. lol, but heres a go anyways. My name is Drew im 25 a friend told me about this site so, here i am. i have a stock JG commando, and as soon as it gets here a stock full metal JG PDW. i already figured out (with the help of youtube) how to strip it down, and put it back together. just waiting on my spring in the mail to attempt opening the gear box. So im here to meet new people, learn more about how airsoft guns work, and learn more about the airsoft community.

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: January 30, 2012, 05:47:54 PM »
Welcome Drew. Why not get some trigger time in first before farting around the innards of a new gun?
Go to RSVP section and find a game.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline SLAYER431

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Another Newbie
« Reply #1744 on: January 30, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »
Just moved here from SC. Man name is AL, never played airsoft but it looks fun. Currently in the Army, a few tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as a Team Leader with the 10th Mountain, now I am here recruiting. I love guns and gaming... and since i cant deploy anymore so it looks like airsoft is my new 2 way firing range. Looking for some MIL SIM teams to join any suggestions.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:36:04 PM by SLAYER431 »

Offline xTanTricK

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: January 30, 2012, 09:31:54 PM »
Just moved here from SC. Never played airsoft but it looks fun. Currently in the Army, a few tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as a Team Leader with the 10th Mountain, now I am here recruiting. I love guns and gaming... and since i cant deploy anymore so it looks like airsoft is my new 2 way firing range. Looking for some MIL SIM teams to join any suggestions.

Welcome to the forums! If you're looking to join a milsim team the best bet is to head out to games hosted by them or go to games you know they are showing up at and play with them. Most of the teams will invite you to join if they feel you are an honest player. For the most part just go out and have fun at first and worry about teams a little later when you get everything situated with what you like and don't like.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline longshot480

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: February 01, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »
Hello all, my names Jason..nope not a sniper.just a longshot my wife will actually let me get into this sport you all enjoy so much..so for a total rookie just starting out..what's a good type..aeg or gas i would appreciate all feed back

Offline SLINKEY

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: February 01, 2012, 06:52:01 PM »
go aeg, GBB or gas will end up running you so much money this wont be a hobby anymore.

Look arond for an aeg ull save alot of money, and ull be alot more happy when it shoots every time you pull the trigger, compaired to a gas rifle.

Offline M16A1GUY103097

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: February 26, 2012, 10:07:27 AM »
My names Frank and im 14 the reason i got into airsofting is because i am a huge military guy, ever since i was like 5 or 6 ive always thought war was verry interesting. When im old enough im gonna join the army, when the chance comes im gonna enlist for ranger school. I thought airsoft would be the perfect thing to get into.

Offline famine

• FNG
  • you should light it on fire
    • View Profile
introducing myself
« Reply #1749 on: February 28, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »
I am Ben.  I've been playing airsoft since I was six, so I have quite a bit of experience.  What got me into airsoft was when i saw my brother shoot at the neighbors out the window with a cheap mini g3. I thought it was hilarious and I wanted an airsoft gun.  I bought a sw3000 spring shotgun.  The first thing I did was accidentally shoot myself straight in the hand at point blank. it left a welt because it was 355fps.  I guess I liked the exhilarating  feeling of being shot and I was hooked on airsoft ever since.  My strengths are i am very fast, I'm a great shot gunner, and i have fairly good strategies.  My weaknesses are I am a terrible shot at long range and I have no sidearm.
When fire is added, there is no possible way to be bored.

Offline headhunter

• Sergeant First Class
  • I'll give you my bbs...one at a time
    • View Profile
Re: introducing myself
« Reply #1750 on: February 29, 2012, 06:29:48 AM »
I am Ben.  I've been playing airsoft since I was six, so I have quite a bit of experience.  What got me into airsoft was when i saw my brother shoot at the neighbors out the window with a cheap mini g3. I thought it was hilarious and I wanted an airsoft gun.  I bought a sw3000 spring shotgun.  The first thing I did was accidentally shoot myself straight in the hand at point blank. it left a welt because it was 355fps.  I guess I liked the exhilarating  feeling of being shot and I was hooked on airsoft ever since.  My strengths are i am very fast, I'm a great shot gunner, and i have fairly good strategies.  My weaknesses are I am a terrible shot at long range and I have no sidearm.
alright i will finish it... he  now owns a g&g EBB M4 mick S-System,D-boys Scar-H, JG  scorpion, pulse r76, and amounts of spring ppistols and shotguns. you have learning to do ben. just like me.
Primary: JG G36c
Secondary: WE Tech Biohazard M9

Offline Osko1337

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • C3 Airsoft
New to AA, Not Airsoft
« Reply #1751 on: March 01, 2012, 10:20:53 AM »
Hey everyone my name is Mike.  I'm 19 years old and live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.  I will be moving to the Chandler/Gilbert area in June.  I've been playing with a group out here (www.c3airsoft.com) since '08 so I have plenty of airsoft experience.  I rock a KWA M4a1 and a TM Hi-capa 4.3.  I am looking forward to playing with you guys this summer.
Primaries:  KWA M4a1, Echo-1 MK5A4, CAW Revolver Launcher
Secondaries:  TM Hi-capa 4.3, SOCOM Gear 1911 MEU, Maruzen Walther PPK/s

I <3 boost!

Offline xTanTricK

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: March 01, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
Hey everyone my name is Mike.  I'm 19 years old and live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.  I will be moving to the Chandler/Gilbert area in June.  I've been playing with a group out here (www.c3airsoft.com) since '08 so I have plenty of airsoft experience.  I rock a KWA M4a1 and a TM Hi-capa 4.3.  I am looking forward to playing with you guys this summer.

Welcome to the forums! Plan on driving to different places to play at especially since you're moving to the East Valley. With gas prices going up 5 cents every day it might suck to drive but to play this sport here in AZ that's what you will have to do.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline Kyle miller

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 01, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »
Hello my name is Kyle and I have been airlifting for awhile. I like cqb guns so if you have any message me.I like to buy/trade lots of guns so that's what brought me here.thanks, feel free to let me know if you want to buy any guns

Offline SidVicious

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: March 06, 2012, 04:58:51 PM »
My name is Chandler, and I've been airsofting for 5 years. A friend got me into airsoft, and I found AA off a Craigslist add. I own a G&G FN F2000 (FOR SALE) and I am in the process of securing a KWA MP7 and KWA G18c
Anarchism... stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.