Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 679860 times)

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1830 on: October 31, 2012, 12:35:26 PM »
Not only is she cute, she even defies gravity....
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline birdman

• Sergeant Major
  • Whoop Whoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: October 31, 2012, 12:38:32 PM »
Not only is she cute, she even defies gravity....
Glad I wasn't the only one that thought it xD
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: October 31, 2012, 02:21:56 PM »
If I was 30 years younger & single, I'd grab my Inversion Boots and look her up..
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline dgibbons

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: October 31, 2012, 08:22:14 PM »
Hi all,

My name's Doug.  I grew up in the valley & live in North Phoenix around Carefree hwy & I 17.

Brand new to airsoft.  I bought a echo 1 scar light for myself & a G&G m4 combat machine for my oldest son.  I'm still getting all the stuff needed.

I'm very glad to have found this forum.

Offline sgun480

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: October 31, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
Welcome, you should post a pic of a chick and get people talking lol
Jungle man

Offline OHboy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: October 31, 2012, 10:00:22 PM »
been into airsoft for about a year now, just moved from ohio hence the call sign.... looking for some good games that ihave read so much about out here.  any info would be appreciated...  Just moved so a litle tight on cash, cheap or free games right if there are any inparticular let me know please

Offline XxSHINYxRILOUxX

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 31, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »
Im new
looking for places to play or teams around or close to glendale

Offline ruberup

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: November 01, 2012, 05:55:44 AM »
Theres a game posted for Sunday morning at the new Hatfield area. Look at the local games section of the boards and it will tell you all you need to know. Welcome to AA and hope to see you on the field.
Greg
W1A

Offline TrevorAirsoft

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: November 01, 2012, 07:01:26 PM »
Hey guys im trevor :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Im 12 and been airsofting seriously for like a year. I play cqb @ vanguard and have grown to be a good and competitive player. my primary is a custom kwa mod 2...If you ever have anything to sell im up for buyin ;D ;Dthxxxxxx

Offline Ladysith666

• FNG
  • Airsoft Photography By EllaAnn
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #1839 on: November 02, 2012, 01:17:10 AM »
been into airsoft for about a year now, just moved from ohio hence the call sign.... looking for some good games that ihave read so much about out here.  any info would be appreciated...  Just moved so a litle tight on cash, cheap or free games right if there are any inparticular let me know please
YAY another ohioan ! I am from ohio as well, also thank you boys but I am taken by JPstorm.
Airsoft Photography By EllaAnn :)
\(^.^\)
Phoenix shadowcompany

Offline birdman

• Sergeant Major
  • Whoop Whoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: November 02, 2012, 01:19:52 AM »
YAY another ohioan ! I am from ohio as well, also thank you boys but I am taken by JPstorm.
Is that another member on here? If so then uh.. awkward..
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Ladysith666

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #1841 on: November 02, 2012, 01:34:39 AM »
LOL yes actually, we will be at Op Zombie Hunter. I am trying to get that night off either way I might call out sick. I love going to these events. I can't wait to get more awesome pictures ^_^ Although I really do want to start playing sometime.
\(^.^\)
Phoenix shadowcompany

Offline birdman

• Sergeant Major
  • Whoop Whoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: November 02, 2012, 02:17:56 AM »
LOL yes actually, we will be at Op Zombie Hunter. I am trying to get that night off either way I might call out sick. I love going to these events. I can't wait to get more awesome pictures ^_^ Although I really do want to start playing sometime.
Go for it! I'm trying to get my girlfriend to play. She goes to games with my every now and again. Zombie Hunter is going to be a fun one, I can't wait.
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Ladysith666

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #1843 on: November 02, 2012, 02:58:05 AM »
Go for it! I'm trying to get my girlfriend to play. She goes to games with my every now and again. Zombie Hunter is going to be a fun one, I can't wait.
I am going to probably next one idk I really like doing the photography
\(^.^\)
Phoenix shadowcompany

Offline entropy85

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: November 07, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
Hey, my real name is James. I am currently a D3 level paintballer playing for Paintballers 4 Autism. I got into airsoft before I played paintball and slowly upgraded in both worlds. I shoot a GandP defender and wear my pb gear when playing. I'm located in tucson and play whenever I have free time often inviting friends to play in the desrt near my house. Some of you may know me as I often ref at disruptive paintball.