Author Topic: Exercise Team Spirit  (Read 949 times)

Offline TheBoy988

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
Exercise Team Spirit
« on: January 09, 2011, 01:35:11 AM »
Hey guys,
Its been a while.
The guys at Spokane Airsoft, my new home, have been planning an interesting operation coming up June 25 - 26th and i thought id bring it to your attention, just in case you guys want to get out of the heat. The operation is not for the faint of heart. It will continue, non stop for 24 hours. Yes you eat and sleep in game, in the field. There is a strict uniform requirement that include weapon restrictions AND restrictions to their attachments. The following links will direct you to the Spokane Airsoft forum, specifically talking about the operation. There is information on pretty much anything you might want to know.

The following link sends you to the original post under the 'Current Activities' heading. Here you will find the origin for the idea and its story. There is also a few links here is well.
http://spokaneairsoft.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=1&func=view&catid=41&id=7753

The following link is a sub forum of Spokane Airsoft related to the event. You'll find the uniform requirements, a roster so far and information about the field we will be playing at.

Hope you guys can come up and join us despite the distance. It is certainly a change of scenery up here and no where near as hot! Although right now is REALLLY cold. Shoot my a PM if you guys have any questions, ill answer them as best i can or find some one who can.

See you guys soon,
Chip
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline WOLFSPEC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Exercise Team Spirit
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 07:13:39 AM »
Looks pretty sweet....The terrain has gotta be too die for up there eh...
Thats a pretty far trek though, we'll see though.

Offline Wolfsbane

• Corporal
  • Network Airsoft - RIP
    • View Profile
    • Dreadnought Adventures
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »
Wish I could be there. I miss WA. I played paintball over at Nighthawks, in Reardon west of Spokane.

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:19:23 AM »
Quote from: "WOLFSPEC"
Looks pretty sweet....The terrain has gotta be too die for up there eh...
Thats a pretty far trek though, we'll see though.

The terrain is certainly different here. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's better here, definitely more of an incline though. A lot cooler too... It is a long way up here indeed which is why i thought i'd post this up 6 months ahead of schedule. Hope i see you up here!

Quote from: "Wolfsbane"
Wish I could be there. I miss WA. I played paintball over at Nighthawks, in Reardon west of Spokane.

Spokane Airsoft has been working extensively with Nighthawks. We've almost taken over the place actually. We are building a small town and everything there. We hold a ton of games there too. The field has gotten WAY better in the two years i was in AZ. I do miss AZ for all the CQB places though. Not much of that here yet but were getting there.
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline WOLFSPEC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »
Cool man I'll see what I can do.