Author Topic: Airsoft Team  (Read 4370 times)

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Airsoft Team
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 01:27:21 PM »
Since you live out in the west valley area there is Fightertown in El Mirage that is way better than Vanguard and probably a lot closer. 15 dollars for all day field play sat and sun 8am-5pm
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline Eliteraiders

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 01:38:16 PM »
But we do need some players so if you guys could do me a favor can you ask around this website and see if anyone is looking to join a team

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
Ok thanks we will check it out next month when we have training plus the price sounds much cheaper then vip

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 01:48:55 PM »
Sundays at Fightertown are the way to go. You'll meet 200% more "good shooters" in one day out there than a month at VIP. It will also put your skills to the test.

Best way to form a "team" is to go to games (i.e. ones posted here), meet people, and make friends. If you like playing with each other, you'll most likely end up want to play with each other more. A team is born.

You obviously haven't had much luck at VIP (why else would you try to be recruiting through AA), so maybe skip it this week and try out a new place. There's 2 Fightertown games this weekend and Tempe Airsoft and Paintball gets a good number of players during the weekend. As a wise man said "Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity." Mix it up!
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »
Thanks knowing thats its cheaper then vip we can probley go every 2 weeks or so now thanks for telling me

Offline 6CAPhuzzylogic

• Private
  • Oderint Dum Metuant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
Wolvy damn you troll these boards like nobody's business.

Again the more experience players don't go to VIP. This is not an opinion but a FACT.

The more experienced players have invested a lot of time and money in their replica's. We don't want to be forced to use BB's that will F up your internal barrel/hopup.

With that being said. Eliteraiders. People go down to Tempe Paint/Airsoft on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays as well. It's probably a little closer for you as well. It's off McClintock and Apache Blvd. Plus they allow you to use a better quality BB (Eliteforce) and don't search through your stuff. Quality of play there is significantly better as well. It is a smaller arena but in my opinion it allows for more tactful games. Plus it's cheaper, you don't have to buy sessions like at VIP. The ref's also are out on the field unlike VIP and will not have a problem providing attention to problems within the game.
Sixth Column
Formally Team Phantom

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 03:24:23 PM »
The closest field to you is Ft. Adobe, but it's deader than a popcorn fart most weekends.. Keep checking the RSVP Section of AA and you'll see FREE games posted soon out at "New Hatfield" Located in the Agua Fria riverbottom out West on Happy Valley road. Easy-Peasy from Anthem.
Fightertown is ALWAYS a good choice. Vanguard sucks balls, period.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Bowser

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/bowser484
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 06:56:59 PM »
Welcome to AA. Go play at Fighter Town.

The arena at Vanguard is fun but all the people there suck.

Offline Warlord

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Master Sergeant
  • CROSSFIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 07:27:00 PM »
that's not true at all.

i can tell you first hand that vanguard is not that bad.

it may have kids but from time to time you will see a lot off good shooters.

I respect that you defend the place you play at and have good memories of, sadly most of us have the opposite. I think to give an opinion of a place you need to get out and see what is all out there.

As for me, I had a blast at fightertown and the price is cheap for an arena especially outdoors. I have not been to their new place so I don't know. Also the commute is to far for us. So we host our own games down here in the East Valley and have a blast doing what we have been doing for years!

I guess my best advice, go to big games of all sorts, meet people and make connections, then airsoft where you most enjoy.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 07:28:46 PM by Warlord »
Team Crossfire
Position: Any and Every

Offline TheGuardianAirsoft

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 10:44:14 PM »
Thanks knowing thats its cheaper then vip we can probley go every 2 weeks or so now thanks for telling me
It is cheaper, but that is because you don't buy your bb's through Fightertown. You have to bring your own bio bb's. Whichever gram works for you.
It's time to operate!!!
Nickname: Blate
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuardianAirsoft
Guns: VFC 416, KWA M16, Echo 1 Troy, WE 1911

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »
Ya thanks agean for the information but if anyone wants to meet us at vip tommrow and wants to do some trainning with us or if just want to know more information about us just come to vip and find us at one of the tables thanks

Offline Bowser

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/bowser484
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
Airsoft doesn't count as training unless you do push-ups, crunches, and run a mile first.

Offline TheGuardianAirsoft

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »
Airsoft doesn't count as training unless you do push-ups, crunches, and run a mile first.
Don't forget the jumping jacks!
It's time to operate!!!
Nickname: Blate
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuardianAirsoft
Guns: VFC 416, KWA M16, Echo 1 Troy, WE 1911

Offline SpitShot

• Corporal
  • .12 bbs all day son
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 08:45:32 PM »
Try Tempe Paintball/Airsoft tonight. Half-Price on Thursday 5-10pm. www.tempepaintball.com
Better quality of player there.

if you go make sure to bring a barrel sleeve, or buy them there

They need more in stock!
A guy opens the door and gets shot and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks.

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2013, 01:15:51 AM »
Talked to Pepe, more will arrive soon.
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!