Linked Events

• Sixth Column - Strawberry: May 02, 2015
  • Sixth Column - Strawberry: May 02, 2015

Author Topic: Sixth Column !RESCHEDULED! - Operation: Beat the Heat - At Strawberry - May 2nd  (Read 14165 times)

Offline dogoxin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
I'll be there in Multicam.

Offline Vekrus

• Private First Class
  • Steel Rain Airsoft
    • View Profile
I should be there in Multicam with possibly a few others from Steel Rain in multicam. I will post later with the updated numbers.

Vekrus Airsoft | IG @tristinspacy | Facebook | YouTube
Steel Rain Airsoft (My Team): IG @steelrainairsoft | Facebook | YouTube

Offline dogoxin

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Question about the directions. Is the meeting spot right off the 87? Or is there some kind of exit?

Offline Dayton

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Question about the directions. Is the meeting spot right off the 87? Or is there some kind of exit?

When you see the gravel pit on the right side of the road, go 1 mile, when the road curves left, in the middle of the curve there is a dirt road on the right. Go down that dirt road, it will Tee. Last time we went left at the Tee if I remember correctly, but I imagine 6CA will post up a sign directing you.

It's hard to see on google maps, but that dirt road is directly on the marker. There is a dirt road turn off about 100ft before the marker that's easier to see, and that merges into the same road, so you can take either one. (click the Earth/satellite view button)
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar

Offline ravensquad

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Put me down for multicam w/ leafy oversuit or solid green - I can switch the day of depending on team balancing.

Will send you a PM about camping as well.

Offline dogoxin

• Private First Class
    • View Profile

When you see the gravel pit on the right side of the road, go 1 mile, when the road curves left, in the middle of the curve there is a dirt road on the right. Go down that dirt road, it will Tee. Last time we went left at the Tee if I remember correctly, but I imagine 6CA will post up a sign directing you.

It's hard to see on google maps, but that dirt road is directly on the marker. There is a dirt road turn off about 100ft before the marker that's easier to see, and that merges into the same road, so you can take either one. (click the Earth/satellite view button)

Hmmmm... Can you (or anyone) post a map of the actual AO. For people like me who are driving up alone, I'd really appreciate specific directions to make sure I don't get lost and cant find the AO and miss a day of airsofting.

Offline Vekrus

• Private First Class
  • Steel Rain Airsoft
    • View Profile
Sadly, things have changed and I have a physical training day with the Army so I will not be able to make it up. Y'all have a great time and I'm sure it will be a blast.

Vekrus Airsoft | IG @tristinspacy | Facebook | YouTube
Steel Rain Airsoft (My Team): IG @steelrainairsoft | Facebook | YouTube

Offline McMoose

• Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Thank you for replying Dayton. Freaking been exhausted from work and not been checking thread as often as I should.

We have some numbers camping the night before so I will try and get one of our guys to post a sign.

Offline Eastwood44

• FNG
    • View Profile
Confirming 3 more for green team. Eastwood44 for a total of 4.

Offline McMoose

• Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Thank you for confirming Eastwood.

Looks like weather for next weekend is going to be around 77 and Sunny.

Offline AKGuy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Will there be an exact location posted on friday?

Offline Dayton

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
3-6 in green. At least 3 of us will be camping out the night before.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:09:51 PM by Dayton »
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar

Offline Toast

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Will there be an exact location posted on friday?

The pin drop is the location. As Dayton said turn at that spot, follow the road in. Signs will be posted. It's not that far off the road.
"Oderint Dum Metuant"

Offline DDMS

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Dell Devils Mil Sim
DDMS Should be there
Due to short notice I cannot give you an exact number, most of our team is dispersed for the summer.
We should have between 2 and 7 in Multicam.
Will try to give a more accurate count by Friday if I can.

Delta 11
DDMS AZ President

Offline McMoose

• Corporal
  • Six Charlie Alpha
    • View Profile
Good numbers for a long ways out of town game!

That being said it will be a long early drive home for the following people who show up :-

1)Anyone wearing a black shirt or Jeans
2)Anyone mixing camo patterns (green top and tan pants for example) Gear can be any color, please try and match headwear.
3)Anyone who is unsporting, not calling their hits, or acting like a complete ass hat
4)Anyone who doesn't bring me a Burrito or a Shepherds Pie (this is (mostly) a joke)

We will be having a 1 1/2 to 2 hour game in the morning, followed by a 30-60 minute intermission, then another 1 1/2 - 2 hour game in the afternoon. So bring yourself some lunch and plenty of water!