Author Topic: AR15 parts, shotgun flechette arrows & more!  (Read 1934 times)

Offline DangleBanger

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
AR15 parts, shotgun flechette arrows & more!
« on: February 23, 2016, 09:26:12 AM »
1: AR15 parts $10 FIRM! Cash only. No trades.

***BUYER TAKES ALL***

- 1 Smith&Wesson M&P15 factory Carbine buffer spring
- 1 Smith&Wesson M&P15 factory birdcage flashhider w/ used crush washer
- 1 Smith&Wesson M&P15 factory receiver end plate (one pictured without sling-point)
- 1 Generic steel receiver end plate w/ sling-point
- 5 Magpul dummy 5.56
- 2 Magpul XTM rail covers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2: WTS/WTT Roughly 400 5.56/.223 reloading brass - $20 FIRM! Cash only. No trades.

Got roughly 400 uncleaned brass casing of a mix of 5.56 and .223 for sale or trade. Manufacturers are. Mainly FEDERAL, PMC and Remington.

All ammo was fired in the last couple of years and stored in the same sealed tub pictured ever since, so they haven't been sitting in the open air or in damp/cool areas.

I'm keeping the tub, so I'll put brass in a coffee-can for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3: Scope/accessory mounts... No trades.

Got some ring mounts for sale. Use them for scopes, flashlights, etc.

All mounts are screw-down types, no quick-detach. The cantilever mount is for 30mm optics and has an insert to mount 1" optics as well. The rest are 1" rings.

All fit your standard rail system, but the two WEAVER brand mounts are for dovetail rails.
Not sure of the manufacturers of the mounts besides the WEAVER's, but they're all high-quality. Just been collecting dust over the years, and I only use iron sights so these are useless to me, so I'm selling cheap.

$2 for single mount
$5 for pair of mounts
$8 for the cantilever only
Or take all for $10

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4: Got a bag of 122 flechette arrows - $10 FIRM! Cash only. No trades.

This picture shows the bag, and below that is a close-up view of the arrows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5: Glock adjustable rear sight - $10 FIRM! Cash only. No trades.

Was using this on my Glock 27 until I swapped them out for some night sights. Works fine. Comes with adjustment tool, as seen in picture.

I'm located up around 19th Ave and Happy Valley Rd. Available Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm only. Message me here or TEXT ONLY me at 6029003256 if interested. I ignore unknown numbers, so if you can't text, just message me here.  I'll respond fairly quickly either way. I Will not drive more than 5 miles from 19th Ave and Happy Valley intersection. Local deals only.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:52:03 PM by DangleBanger »
Don't "get some", Marines! Go get ALL of it!!!!