Author Topic: What would you most like to see made?  (Read 13409 times)

Offline studdermonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2005, 01:41:00 AM »
I wish they made the AWP from CS. The Deagles they make now suck, they should make cooler ones! And.. my airsoft Colt kicks ass, so.. no problem there!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2005, 02:00:27 AM »
M24 with self contained reservoir, fixed hop unit, and 6.03 inner barrel(steel!).....MMmm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2005, 02:02:13 AM »
I agree with andy :) m24, (gas, spring, as long as its consistant) and main thing.. fixed hop unit, and able to take the KURAGE Jellyfish packings. That would ROCK!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by FarFromEinstein »
I hate AEG\'s... I love to snipe.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2005, 02:06:54 AM »
Quote from: "FarFromEinstein"
I agree with andy :) m24, (gas, spring, as long as its consistant) and main thing.. fixed hop unit, and able to take the KURAGE Jellyfish packings. That would ROCK!
Yeah, I have been thinking for a while about finding someone who has a gas rifle that wouldn't mind me doing some surgery on it to fit in a stock reservoir..Would be pretty damn sweet! Now to find a reservoir material...IT would have to be machined out of metal...

Offline KamikazeSM

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2005, 03:00:24 AM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"
I wish they made the AWP from CS. The Deagles they make now suck, they should make cooler ones! And.. my airsoft Colt kicks ass, so.. no problem there!

*sigh*  Please learn to use the proper name.  For your information a "Deagle" is the result of the cross-breeding of a Doberman and a Beagle.  Now, while you ponder the mechanics of that union, think about how much you never want to say "Deagle" again.  As far as the AWP goes, I don't remember who was talking about it, but someone mentioned they have an L96 (FarFromEinstein perhaps?), but they do exist.  I believe Asahi used to make a gas L96 back in the day in addition to the conversions that exist now.  As far the Desert Eagles go, the Marui hard kick is supposed to be pretty decent, have you tried that one?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KamikazeSM »
\"I will not fail, I will not falter, B.Co leads the way!\"
\"Books, my young padawan, are the food of the mind.\" -The All-Knowing Rev

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2005, 03:00:26 AM »
Quote from: "m-79_Grenadier"
Quote from: "Dust2Dust"
Mosin-Nagant

Why?

To go with the Russian Theme for Moskvaspeznaz. And... I plan on getting an M1 Garand, I have a Kar98k...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2005, 03:20:56 AM »
Quote from: "KamikazeSM"

*sigh*  Please learn to use the proper name.  For your information a "Deagle" is the result of the cross-breeding of a Doberman and a Beagle.  Now, while you ponder the mechanics of that union, think about how much you never want to say "Deagle" again.  As far as the AWP goes, I don't remember who was talking about it, but someone mentioned they have an L96 (FarFromEinstein perhaps?), but they do exist.  I believe Asahi used to make a gas L96 back in the day in addition to the conversions that exist now.  As far the Desert Eagles go, the Marui hard kick is supposed to be pretty decent, have you tried that one?
I think its vince or one of those curly haired hippies.....

But The manufacturer is Mauruzen!

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.ph ... r%20Rifles

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2005, 09:33:05 AM »
I'm not a f*cking hippy and I don't have curly hair! But yeah, I have an L96, and Asahi made one, and will make one again, but it's gonna be too much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2005, 12:57:35 PM »
Quote from: "Vince"
I'm not a f*cking hippy and I don't have curly hair! But yeah, I have an L96, and Asahi made one, and will make one again, but it's gonna be too much.
They do make them custom....WGC sells them for about 1890.00 I think.  You have to preorder and wait about 6 weeks(what I heard from a English dood). ;)

Offline Reaver

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://teamfe0.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2005, 01:08:01 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing an airsoft Mosin as well.  Mostly because I have a real steel one.  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Reaver »

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2005, 01:16:46 PM »

You obviously don't know me very well, if you think I was serious..
كافر
Nate!

Offline ninjacito

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/ninjacito
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2005, 01:40:07 PM »
I'd like a freaking .357 magnum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by ninjacito »

Offline andyhinds

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2005, 01:45:32 PM »

You obviously don't know me very well, if you think I was serious..

I thought DEAGLE was a cool nickname for the Desert Eagle.....

EDIT: Screwed up the QUOTE
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 02:10:03 PM by andyhinds »

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2005, 01:53:54 PM »
You quoted me wrong ;-)

And CS brainwashed little kids into thinking the Deagle is the real name. Sad, sad scenario. Same with the Colt, and etc. That's another reason why I don't play that game anymore.. SOCOM III, BABY!
كافر
Nate!

Offline m-79_Grenadier

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2005, 03:20:25 PM »
Mosin Nagat?

Again why?

Im not trying to be harsh, but that gun belongs in the depths of history with the Chauchat, the lebel, the type 50, and even the webly-fosbery, possibly ugliest pistol ever made. :)

The point im trying to get across is that if you like the gun, than you like no matter if it is a poorly designed weapon. But making an airsoft gun out of it is like making an airsoft version of the liberator pistol, there is not really a point. Its up to tyou what you perfer, but if you like the russian style weapons, than this is like the most mediocre weapon that the genius of the russian innovators came up with. I like russian weapons too, but there is a reason why Big5 sporting goods has piles of these rifles for $79 each. :)

Oh well, Its you oppinion and its not my job to change it. But im just saying, buy a Nagat,and a Turkish mauser. Take them both to the range and see which one is easier to operate and is more accurate.

Anyway, im not going to bash on this rifle any longer, because I would also like to see some airsoft guns made myself too. Your oppinion is unique to this rifle, and I have my own oppinions on which one I perfer. So if you still like the mosin nagat, I dont blame you, after all, it is russian. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by m-79_Grenadier »
Owns the REEEEL THAAAANG!

"No, I shall not be attending the funeral services..... though I do highly approve." -Mark Twain