Author Topic: Gas Barret M82  (Read 3331 times)

Offline azsarge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2005, 12:52:50 PM »
Quote from: "FarFromEinstein"
wow, is an aeg all that accurate? How accurate is your SPR?

And with BB's (grand master and .43) and shipping...
I have around 1200, I hate shipping!

My SPR is not accurate enough.  That said, it's about as accurate as an AEG can get.  I have an m16-length tightbore (with about 3 inches cut off), and an MS120 spring installed.  With .23s, it shoots 370.  WEAK!  

My plan is to install a tougher spring and higher voltage battery so I can reach out and touch someone.  I'll also have to pin the reciever so it is not capable of full-auto fire (per AA rules).

Have you fired an upgraded AEG before, einstein?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Long Trang

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 12:53:57 PM »
I dont uderstand why anyone would actualy buy th M82.  Who really wants to lug it around the field all day unless you're gonna be sitting in the same spot defending all day.

SPR's are the shiznit  8)   Id give up my M24 any day for one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Long Trang »

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005, 12:59:10 PM »
Quote from: "azsarge"
wow, is an aeg all that accurate? How accurate is your SPR?

And with BB's (grand master and .43) and shipping...
I have around 1200, I hate shipping!

My SPR is not accurate enough.  That said, it's about as accurate as an AEG can get.  I have an m16-length tightbore (with about 3 inches cut off), and an MS120 spring installed.  With .23s, it shoots 370.  WEAK!  

My plan is to install a tougher spring and higher voltage battery so I can reach out and touch someone.  I'll also have to pin the reciever so it is not capable of full-auto fire (per AA rules).

Have you fired an upgraded AEG before, einstein?

Yeah, more than enough, I had a TM m4 RIS with an m120 and 6.04 inner barrel, It was accurate as hell, and I went to an MMA game and it out ranged any of the other rifles, the inner barrel is great. and with al the guns nate (Studder.. hes my brother, if u didnt know :P) had/has, I lost count of all the upgraded guns I have fired.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by FarFromEinstein »
I hate AEG\'s... I love to snipe.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005, 12:59:33 PM »
Now....An Mk12 Mod 0 is the shiznit...Mod 1's are OK...But lacks the true SPR look and feel... But don't worry, someone will have a Mod 0 soon enough. ;)

Christian learned just how accurate his SPR could be last saturday afternoon...That said It takes some skill, tweaking, and getting used to it to actually take a few shots and hit someone with it from longer than 80 yds..The great thing about the "SPR" is that you can use regular ol' M4 mags in it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2005, 01:04:48 PM »
Here's a pic of my Mk12 MOD 1 (with cheap optic) in action at LC4, it's the painted one for you who aren't sure what an SPR is.  I'm sure you've all seen this pic by now:

Prepare to see alot of that weapon in the DVD also.  Everytime I turned around, there was a camera in my grille.

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2005, 01:08:52 PM »
Ah yes, thats you, I saw that picture a while ago, NICE! RIGHT before I got my aps2.. I was about to convert my TM m4 into an SPR.. glad I didnt... I hate it, and it would be so bad as an SPR. I like playing with a BAR alot too

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 01:11:45 PM »
Ah yes, thats you, I saw that picture a while ago, NICE! RIGHT before I got my aps2.. I was about to convert my TM m4 into an SPR.. glad I didnt... I hate it, and it would be so bad as an SPR. I like playing with a BAR alot too

My SPR started life as a TM M4 RIS.  All that's left of the original is the motor, trigger, mag catch, bolt catch, selector switch.

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2005, 01:20:04 PM »
Yeah, I didn't fire it, but I was there when Andy took it from you, and you were all pissed. Then, he fired at the dude WAY, WAY far away. You told him to stop firing, and that he'd never reach that far.. and.. it did. It was a friggin long shot. Very cool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2005, 01:23:27 PM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"
Yeah, I didn't fire it, but I was there when Andy took it from you, and you were all pissed. Then, he fired at the dude WAY, WAY far away. You told him to stop firing, and that he'd never reach that far.. and.. it did. It was a friggin long shot. Very cool.
I thought it was ironic because I was looking at a guy carrying around a log through the scope...I think he learned his lesson to never underestimate B. Co or their guns! :D Needless to say he got owned. :twisted:

Offline Long Trang

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2005, 01:40:49 PM »
I make it my goal to build an MK12 Mod0 before i leave for bootcamp.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Long Trang »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 03:14:15 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
I thought it was ironic because I was looking at a guy carrying around a log through the scope...I think he learned his lesson to never underestimate B. Co or their guns! :D Needless to say he got owned. :twisted:

That guy carrying a log was a trip, bro!  Well, he learned his lesson - carry a log and get shot in the face! :lol:

Roberto, I would love to see a Mod 0!  Jeremy (aka Malice) from Oregon had a very nice Mod 0 at LC4.  Many of the parts were real firearm parts, and it was shooting an insane 350 fps with .36g BBs!  He had it pinned to semi-only and I think he was the sniper for his platoon.  Nice guy, and a hell of a nice weapon!

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 03:28:06 PM »
Quote from: "azsarge"
Quote from: "busta_cap"

That guy carrying a log was a trip, bro!  Well, he learned his lesson - carry a log and get shot in the face! :lol:

Roberto, I would love to see a Mod 0!  Jeremy (aka Malice) from Oregon had a very nice Mod 0 at LC4.  Many of the parts were real firearm parts, and it was shooting an insane 350 fps with .36g BBs!  He had it pinned to semi-only and I think he was the sniper for his platoon.  Nice guy, and a hell of a nice weapon!
I think he was being cocky cause he knows what I have in the works. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2005, 12:33:01 AM »
And whats that Andy?

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2005, 12:37:59 AM »
And whats that Andy?
Real steel conversion of a Mk12 Mod 0! ;)  Much like Jeremy's of Oregon....Except I only have to drop about $1200 shipped..

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2005, 12:38:53 AM »
sounds nice.