Author Topic: Whats a good gbb for the price...  (Read 4249 times)

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 09:23:23 AM »
Quote from: "sway_dizzle"
whats better kjw or kwa, cause so far i'm hearing mixed stories about both.

It actualy depends on what model you purchase from each company. The Glocks from each company work great. I would still go with a KWA if I wanted to buy a glock.

The kjw will work great. I have seen some problems with them but its usualy the person who is using it. $80 bucks for an ABS kjw berreta which works and will last for some time. Add another $20+tax and you can get it in full metal. No need to upgraded it because it already is.

A full metal Glock will cost you about $125 and $139 depending on the model
Only problem that will come from this gun is in dealing with the full auto versions. They may wair out and only full auto will work. Glocks dont realy need any upgrades but they are avalible. High performance Valve, stronger recoil spring, and tight bore inner barrel. Mine I have had 6 years nothing has broken. Just added lube every so often.

If you looking for a good full auto pistol the KWA M11A1 - $150 W/magnesium bolt is a good choice.

Anyway kjw and kwa are about equal. But I doubt their is someone who can say my kjw has lasted 6 years no problems or repair.    :lol:

Prove me wrong guys prove me wrong!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline Nimso

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 02:03:06 PM »
I think ill be getting the full metal ABS KJW Berreta for 100ish, is this a good choice then... plus im lookin to get a real gun too maybe for christmas! =) what should i ask for?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Nimso »
The name\'s Nimso... Remember that!

My Guns:
1. ICS M4A1--- My baby

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 03:05:28 PM »
... full metal abs?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline Nimso

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 06:04:32 PM »
thats what IcePlatinumSky Lord of the RPK!!! said...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Nimso »
The name\'s Nimso... Remember that!

My Guns:
1. ICS M4A1--- My baby

Offline War savage

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 06:38:03 PM »
Quote from: "Nimso"
I think ill be getting the full metal ABS KJW Berreta for 100ish, is this a good choice then... plus im lookin to get a real gun too maybe for christmas! =) what should i ask for?

It's either ABS plastic or full metal. Or ABS frame and metal slide.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by War savage »

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 06:01:13 AM »
Quote from: "Nimso"
thats what IcePlatinumSky Lord of the RPK!!! said...

I did not :lol:. You must have miss read. It's like $80 for ABS and $100 for full metal!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline Bobaganoosh

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 09:21:23 PM »
I really enjoy the 1911 full metal para edition by KJW its only $110!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bobaganoosh »
SPF 4

\"GRENADE!\"

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 09:45:53 PM »
Get the metal KJW M9.

For a firearm, ask for a 1911.  Real men carry single stack .45s.  The lack of magazine capacity is easily dealt with by increasing shooting skill with trips to the range.

Yeah, there's more recoil.  Nearly double that of a 9mm.  So what?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 06:20:23 AM »
Quote from: "azsarge"
Get the metal KJW M9.

For a firearm, ask for a 1911.  Real men carry single stack .45s.  The lack of magazine capacity is easily dealt with by increasing shooting skill with trips to the range.

Agreed, most real world gun fights last seconds, not minutes like in the movies. the stopping power of a .45 will benifit you alot futher then a 9mm in a self defence situation, especially agaisnt someone hopped up on meth. Besides, if you need more rounds then you can find in one magazine, you probably shouldn't be there in the first place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ranger_Robby »
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 03:49:50 PM »
Quote from: "Ranger_Robby"
Get the metal KJW M9.

Agreed, most real world gun fights last seconds, not minutes like in the movies. the stopping power of a .45 will benifit you alot futher then a 9mm in a self defence situation, especially agaisnt someone hopped up on meth. Besides, if you need more rounds then you can find in one magazine, you probably shouldn't be there in the first place.
I am SO glad you brought this up. The other day I was in the grocery store and picked up some random small arms mag and they had an article about the single stack .45...I thought it was like a year old, but i realized EVERY few years the government tries to figure out what the most carried, best, practical handgun out there is... It's always the single stack .45 variant. They said most of government type: FBI,CIA, MegaForce carry them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline delta_echo

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 04:43:41 PM »
Get the metal KJW M9.

The .45 round was originally developed to stop charging, high Filipinos during the U.S. attempt to put down the Moro rebellion in 1907. Tells you something. I personally own a few 1911's and love each one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by delta_echo »

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 03:46:33 AM »
Quote from: "delta_echo"
Get the metal KJW M9.

The .45 round was originally developed to stop charging, high Filipinos during the U.S. attempt to put down the Moro rebellion in 1907. Tells you something. I personally own a few 1911's and love each one.
Feels good to know that my ancestors had a helping hand in developing such a leathal round... and the weapon to fire it. Thank you Browning! you know what though, I'd like to meet the man who decided to sell a filipino weapon as a childrens toy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ranger_Robby »
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 04:17:23 PM »
I have the KJW all-metal M9. Very nice. pretty damn accurate too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mini-support »
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

"It\'s time to let Old Painless out of the bag"....

Offline Ghostsequel

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 06:58:17 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
I am SO glad you brought this up. The other day I was in the grocery store and picked up some random small arms mag and they had an article about the single stack .45...I thought it was like a year old, but i realized EVERY few years the government tries to figure out what the most carried, best, practical handgun out there is... It's always the single stack .45 variant. They said most of government type: FBI,CIA, MegaForce carry them.

And they've carried them for about 95 years now.  And still, the 1911 is one of the best handguns in the world, and will still probably be carried for years to come.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghostsequel »

Offline Surplus man

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 07:19:51 PM »
I use a maruzen gbb p-38, the gun is complex as all hell but damn it works i have had it a year now and it still kicks ass. 370 fps out the box. keep it clean and itll take care of you on the field.
 i also have the kjw full metal single stack officers model. the gun is hefty and accurate, limited mag capacity but make the rounds count and you have great stopping power in your hands.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Surplus man »
I saw this plug was in my wall here and then i noticed that your house was glowin like THE FRICKIN SUN! So, i uh put 2 and 2 together here and decided that your pissin me off...

-carl