Author Topic: Tokyo Marui AK47 with Wood Furniture... take a look!  (Read 964 times)

Offline [Tool]of[God]-1 Shot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
Tokyo Marui AK47 with Wood Furniture... take a look!
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
Quick intro, my name is Mark McDonald i'm a graduating Senior at Deer Valley, 18 years old, friends with Andrew Diaz[Zealot] who visits these forums.

I am selling a marui Ak47 it has upgraded gears and a 110 spring, tight bore barrel, and shoots at about 330 fps with a .25 gram bb. It has a real wood kit on it and comes with 4 mags and a 9.6v battery.
I'm asking $170, cash only.

I need to sell it ASAP, bills, and the need to pay for college classes, are piling up which is why i'm selling it cheap.

I'll have pictures up soon, saturday at the latest, and as of now I can only cater to the Glendale area, anything further i.e. scottsdale, tempe we can arrange for a halfway meeting point.

Please, serious buyers only, not to be rude, but I don't have time to waste.
The gun works absolutely fine, Zealot [Andrew] has been in possession of the gun and takes very good care of the item.

Also, if you want to buy a digital camcorder too, i'll put both items together for a steal at $300

Here's a link to the camcorder, it's the exact model i'm selling, i've only used it a handful of times, works flawlessly, again, bills require that I sell it off. I'll sell it separately for $170 as well.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productD ... =DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=58

Thanks for looking... if you have any further questions, shoot me a PM and I can give you my contact phone number.
I'll have pictures up soon.

-Mark McDonald
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by [Tool]of[God]-1 Shot »
“He who pursues righteousness and love
finds life, prosperity and honor.â€￾
- Proverbs 21:21
 \"Let those who love the LORD hate evil,  for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and  delivers them from the hand of the wicked.â€￾ - Psalm 97:10

Offline azstang66

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Tokyo Marui AK47 with Wood Furniture... take a look!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 12:10:05 PM »
pmed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline [Tool]of[God]-1 Shot

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 05:30:14 PM »
PM replied to.

I'll get those pictures up ASAP, sorry time was more constricting than I thought.

Thanks,

Mark
“He who pursues righteousness and love
finds life, prosperity and honor.â€￾
- Proverbs 21:21
 \"Let those who love the LORD hate evil,  for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and  delivers them from the hand of the wicked.â€￾ - Psalm 97:10

Offline Bow-tie Assasin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »
I noticed this post is a few months old and you needed to sell it ASAP. Just wondering if it's still for sale?
"First There"
Never Quit!