Author Topic: Prescottonia 7-26-2014  (Read 26024 times)

Offline Bronze Dragon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
  • Cheap but effective
    • View Profile
Re: Prescottonia 7-26-2014
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »
Is it hard for people to understand that the game has to be green vs tan is so simple to understand that damn just take green ifytou are in green team and tan if you are in tan team. They say no MC because it has the look of green and tan. Damn just take tan or green simple as that or just stay home.

Apparently its hard for people to understand that there are shades to multicam. Some heavily lean towards green and some lean towards tan.

But the argument that it has 'advantages over the traditional green/tan camo' is by far the best argument against it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:43:16 AM by Bronze Dragon »

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 11:39:35 AM »
It's not that hard to understand. No multicam means No multicam. End of discussion. We ran Battle of Prescottonia with multicam allowed and multicam outnumbered both Green and Tan teams combined. It didn't work out well so we chose not to include it this year. If you don't like it then PM one of us and we can discuss it with you instead of clogging up this thread.

**Again, the only color that matters is the color of you BDU's not your plate carriers or battle belts. You can wear tan camo with green gear, it is OK. You can wear green camo with tan gear, it is OK.** 

Whiskey One Alpha

Offline BlackDragon21

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2014, 02:16:56 PM »
For all those that think the whole color thing is a problem then you must have not played in much areas like Prescott. It's really hard to figure out what color team the other guys are in before shooting them but they might be thinking different and just shoot you as they see you. Friendly fire is a death.
Whiskey1Alpha

Offline Bowser

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/bowser484
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 02:25:30 PM »
Any restrictions on magazines? I know you guys like your milsim with midcap mags only, but I didn't see anything in the OP about it.

I don't own anything multicam, so before some other retard asks it: Can we wear multicam gear with our green/tan uniform, even though you said no multicam period?  :)

Offline chinole

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Chino Le
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 04:10:14 PM »
Any restrictions on magazines? I know you guys like your milsim with midcap mags only, but I didn't see anything in the OP about it.

I don't own anything multicam, so before some other retard asks it: Can we wear multicam gear with our green/tan uniform, even though you said no multicam period?  :)

Midcaps are recommended but are not mandatory. If you have them use them. If you dont its fine, but please limit your full auto. Especially if you are not a support gunner.

If you have multicam gear, hit me up and let me know. Not going to be too strict on the gear. Again we would rather have no MC at all. But the uniform is more important.
Cloudy with a heavy chance of M60 rain

Whiskey One Alpha
Support Gunner

Offline chinole

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Chino Le
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2014, 04:18:18 PM »
It's not that hard to understand. No multicam means No multicam. End of discussion. We ran Battle of Prescottonia with multicam allowed and multicam outnumbered both Green and Tan teams combined. It didn't work out well so we chose not to include it this year. If you don't like it then PM one of us and we can discuss it with you instead of clogging up this thread.

**Again, the only color that matters is the color of you BDU's not your plate carriers or battle belts. You can wear tan camo with green gear, it is OK. You can wear green camo with tan gear, it is OK.** 

Yes, please no more MC conversations. Questions are okay but stay home if you dont want to follow the rules. Our team runs multicam for our uniforms. But on this event we are not running MC so that we can play the role of civilians. This event is being runned for you airsofters. We would love to get in on the battle but we are sacrificing that to give you a good time. So please, help us by either joining the fight or stay home but leave this thread alone.

Roster will be updated soon.
Cloudy with a heavy chance of M60 rain

Whiskey One Alpha
Support Gunner

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 06:21:14 PM »
[Removed by Oscar Juliet]

After talking to several of you via Private Message I understand that my points did not come across as intended. I wanted to simply investigate the reason behind not allowing multicam at this event. I wanted to know if this was the norm and explain my reasoning for investigating this. The unit that I am trying to spread awareness about is simply for your information. That it does exist for anyone that is interested. I receive nothing for anyone who joins or decides it is something for them. I will keep all of that information and discussion on my own topic. For any of you that would like to talk to me please feel free to private message me.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:12:48 PM by Oscar Juliet »

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 06:42:08 PM »
So my question to all of you is anyone here willing to have a civil discussion about this or future games? I am new to the area and have been trying to get a feel for what the airsoft community is like. Where I'm from it is a very popular hobby and the even hosts are extremely respectful and open to discussion. I understand if you do not want this on an open forum but I would like to know if the OP or the person who said PM one of us should be the person contacted.

As a direct response to Ivan you must have me figured out already with the attitude in your post. I won't even waste my time with a person like you. Our unit USJTF is something I'm guessing no one in Arizona knows about since we do not have a unit in that state. If you wish to educate yourself http://usjtf1.wix.com/recruiting is our page. We are world wide organization with a LOT of members. We unite units from all over the world under one name for the sake of having quality players who respect each other and can have a good time. To my knowledge all of our command staff is former military. Any unit already in operation can join us and fall in under us. There is little that has to be done to call yourself one of our members but you are expected to be the quality player that people want to play with. Not the cheater that makes life terrible for others.

The reason for my questions is because our uniform is Multicam. It has been Multicam before it became popular. It is a requirement to wear that uniform. Multicam is a great choice for the type of environment and would be a reason to want it. If that camo outnumbered the others who were present at the event wouldn't it be wise to let people sign up for it but have a backup plan in case you can't allow it due to confusion? To write it off without discussion is the issue I'm having. I can understand it would be too late for this event to make any big changes but just look at the one group that has 1000s of members under its name that you would write off due to not allowing it.

Now my gear is Tan, it is just the uniform that is multicam. The multicam uniform is the only requirement. It wouldn't take much for me to toss the uniform aside and throw on something tan or green underneath. This post was written to be information to explain my point of view. If you want to continue to shut me down and not discuss anything further via PM or here I won't make another comment. Don't need to waste my time with it. Make sure you do take the time to read what I'm saying. The attitude of take it or leave it isn't very sporting.

PM'd.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline Salv5031

• Sergeant
  • Infantry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2014, 07:01:38 PM »
Getting of from MC problems.

Add me + 2 for tan.

And ill see you all there.
Infantry

Offline headhunter

• Sergeant First Class
  • I'll give you my bbs...one at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2014, 11:05:11 PM »
I may be bringing +2 But one needs a gun if anyone has anything extra he can use. They'll probably be both for green
Primary: JG G36c
Secondary: WE Tech Biohazard M9

Offline svataz

• Sergeant First Class
  • leader of shadowviper,lion claw angel gun supplier
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com/shadowviperaz
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
Few of us should be there for green
Facebook.com/shadowviperaz

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »

As a direct response to Ivan you must have me figured out already with the attitude in your post. I won't even waste my time with a person like you. Our unit USJTF is something I'm guessing no one in Arizona knows about since we do not have a unit in that state. If you wish to educate yourself http://usjtf1.wix.com/recruiting is our page. We are world wide organization with a LOT of members. We unite units from all over the world under one name for the sake of having quality players who respect each other and can have a good time. To my knowledge all of our command staff is former military. Any unit already in operation can join us and fall in under us. There is little that has to be done to call yourself one of our members but you are expected to be the quality player that people want to play with. Not the cheater that makes life terrible for others.

That's right. I do know you already. I've been in this sport since you were 4. And I've seen em come and go that were just like you. Can't take no for an answer. Probably has a closet full of participation trophies. Using this game thread for recruiting new teammates. Yep. We've seen your type and have you figured out. I just can't wait to have the pleasure of Meeting you on the playing field where I will possibly shoot you in the taint. Multiple times.

Yes. I'm being an asshole now.
Im an operator....

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 02:03:28 PM »
BRAVO Ivan :)
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline Bronze Dragon

• Private First Class
  • Cheap but effective
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 02:31:30 PM »
I may be bringing +2 But one needs a gun if anyone has anything extra he can use. They'll probably be both for green

I can bring some short m4's. Does he have anything to carry mags?

Offline headhunter

• Sergeant First Class
  • I'll give you my bbs...one at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 04:08:25 PM »

I can bring some short m4's. Does he have anything to carry mags?
I've got a vest and bb's for him.
Primary: JG G36c
Secondary: WE Tech Biohazard M9