Author Topic: Airsoft USMC Ciras  (Read 1757 times)

Offline -Ares-

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
  • Only the dead, have seen the end of war.
    • View Profile
Airsoft USMC Ciras
« on: October 06, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
This is the review on the Matrix replica Ciras vest. The Ciras vest was created for when soldiers that were shot the could be treated faster by a tug on the quick release. This the replica vest can be found on Evike for 100.00$ it comes in black, OD green, and Tan.
When you get the vest it will come with one pouch that has 2 mag pouches with it, one triple mag pouch that can have 2 m4,m16 mags in each slot, 2 pistol may pouches mine were sewed together, a admin pouch that has Velcro for patches and other sorts of accessorys. It also has a medic pouch with a zipper pouch inside it for storage. And a radio pouch. All of these can be removed as it is Molle. It features the working quick release tab and inserts for Sapi plates(you can buy replica plates on Evike for 10$)
To adjust the vest pull the tab in the middle of the bottom of the vest and adjust the string to the desired hole.( I had to create a new whole with my knife to fit me.)

Now for pros and cons
Pros:
Comes with pouches
Nice replica
Sapi plates can fit in
Quick release
Feels sturdy
Lots of Molle space

Cons
Wil not fit younger players(I am 5'8 160 pounds)
Annoy to reput pouches in and arrange
Prime: Custom Vfc Scar
Secondary: KWC Desert Eagle
Replicas: G&G M4, Vfc RDW, 1928 Thomson, Classic Army 249, Ak beta, M24, G36,Mp5. Tarus P24/7. And 3 lpegs.