lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by snifflesrules711 »

Offline snifflesrules711

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2004, 08:18:40 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Firehead</i>
<br />note: this is completely off topic! why are replying to something so old? and what the hell does counterstrike have to do with anything...if you're doing this to increase your post count, your wasting your time, it gets you nowhere...now, go play counterstrike...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

dude you don't have to be mean it is just replying to something somebody said about counter strike

P.S. i can't play cs myy comp. won't run it and i'm savign up for a gun so i can't buy a new comp.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by snifflesrules711 »

Offline PaperCutxxxx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
My First Shooting Expirience
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2004, 09:15:48 PM »
Well i'm almost 16, so my step dad decided to take me to the range and give it a go.

Needless to say.. WOW! I shot a Smith and Wesson, and boy.. was that baby strong, and very sexy looking.

Safety first, i went to az shooters world, great showroom, lots of the stuff they had would look great on airsoft guns, like some of the lights. Oh yea the safety, had some ppl show me stuff, got a little lesson about proper handling.. fun fun fun.

I also got to shoot a USP Compact, which i have the KJW version of, it was so great, i cant wait till next time!! shooting is something id really like to get into :) next time i go, im going to rent an M4A1 and get a lesson on rifle shooting.

btw a guy there was shooting a deagle... HOLY CRAP. i think id break my arm shooting that .50 cal bullet... man, it was a beauty. (they also have awesome blackhawk gear there :)!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PaperCutxxxx »