\"I will not fail, I will not falter, B.Co leads the way!\"
\"Books, my young padawan, are the food of the mind.\" -The All-Knowing Rev

Offline Ninja

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 12:08:32 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Me-Ushi_Kami</i>
<br />
It's said that some creative types use a shotgun sling with built-in shell pouches and insert their battery cells into the shell pouches, running a wire up the sling and to a connector on the gun.  
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Clever, but not effective.  Too easy to damage, and the long wire means more resistance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ninja »
\"The old 1911 continues along its way to replacing the dog as man\'s best friend.\" -Jeff Cooper

Offline Me-Ushi_Kami

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/muryon3
some useful advice
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 05:33:00 AM »
Simple and effective anti-fogging for lenses can be had by applying liquid soap to lenses (no water), then polishing it off with a cloth. Lasts all day.

They say that leaky gas gun magazine seals can be fixed by soaking them in 100% pure silicone oil for a day or so. If you are desparate, soak them instead in radiator stop-leak fluid or something similar - this will cause the seals to swell. Wipe them off and try it. Consider using some teflon tape as well (white film-like tape used to seal threads on compressed gas fittings). To prevent your seals from going bad, keep them lubed lightly and always store your magazines with a shot or two's worth of gas in them (do not store your GBB magazines empty).

They say that fat-style Bic Round Stic pen is opaque white, is a circular tube in and out, and has a cylinder-ish flat lid. Their internal diameter is about 6.5 mm. Makes a great tube that Airsoft bb's flow freely in. [ed: Thanks to reideast@hotmail.com for this fortune]

It's said that some creative types use a shotgun sling with built-in shell pouches and insert their battery cells into the shell pouches, running a wire up the sling and to a connector on the gun.  

Stretching a spring out will increase it's power for only a short while - then the spring rapidly dies.  

Someone you despise has thought about you while touching themselves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Me-Ushi_Kami »
<b>\"On a long enough time line the survial rate of everything is 0\"
\"Posting at the speed of spam\" ~me</b>