Author Topic:  (Read 2032 times)

Offline falconflyer11

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2004, 12:10:46 AM »
foxx i saw something on tv about rewards, and iraqi people dont know what to do with the money that they would get..they cant comprehend that much money.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by falconflyer11 »
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
--Albert Einstein-

Offline Screwloose

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2004, 01:02:44 AM »
If you read Soldier of Fortune magazine, they sometimes post the current Bounties on peoples heads.  I will admit the majority are not "U.S." funded.  But in the end, they probably are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Screwloose »
Some people hunt animals with bullets, We hunt people with plastic.
Desert Ghosts

Offline yellowmonkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ratemykitten.com
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2004, 10:18:48 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by falconflyer11</i>
<br />foxx i saw something on tv about rewards, and iraqi people dont know what to do with the money that they would get..they cant comprehend that much money.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The US was offering bounties for LIVE, suspected terrorists, but the people their were bringing in their own parents saying that they were terrorists just to get the reward, no joke. What scum people!

Normally you would assume that they would be more careful with killing for a reward, but you know that some of those people wouldn't mind killing their own brothers for the money. Disgusting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by yellowmonkey »
It\'s time to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I\'m all outa\' bubblegum. -Duke Nukem

Let\'s just be friends. -My Ex-girlfriend

Offline Ruiner

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.electronicneurosis.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ruiner »
\"You can\'t pick up chicks in a tank\"