Author Topic:  (Read 745 times)

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: June 19, 2004, 01:46:59 AM »
Under the "Home" menu at the top of the forums, select join aa. It is a $20 lifetime membership. We have games all the time that are unofficial and don't require a membership. (Actually, I have to "get up" to go to one in about three hours)

Joining isn't a big deal, just follow the instructions on the join page. Although you are more than welcome to come check out some unofficial games before you do it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Greg »
-Greg of Christian\'s Team

Offline TheRev

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 09:55:34 PM »
Membership in AA is not required in order to attend officially sanctioned AA games (although I would be doing a disservice if I did not highly encourage you to join). However, we do require that you be at least eighteen years of age or older and have a valid, signed waiver with you when you do choose to attend. The waiver is a .PDF format file that can be printed and signed. It is located in the "Resources" tab located above. The waiver is good for the calendar year (eg. jan 2004 thru dec 2004). Please review the "Help" area for additional information, including minimal equipment required, etc.

Hope this helps,

TheRev
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheRev »
No plan, no matter how well conceived, survives first contact - Murphy\'s Law 124

Books, my young Padawan, are the food of the mind - Me

Offline SOARpilot

• FNG
    • View Profile
GAMES??
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 01:29:03 AM »
I'v never played at a AA game so i'm a little confused.  Do i have to be a member to play at their games?  if not what do i have to have?  if I do how do I get a membership?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SOARpilot »