Author Topic: !!!Dentist Drilled on nearby good tooth!!!  (Read 1705 times)

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
!!!Dentist Drilled on nearby good tooth!!!
« on: January 08, 2005, 10:21:32 PM »
I just got a worn filling replaced and a entirely new filling in another tooth. My right side hurt after the novacaine wore off, I thought it was just because it was sore and would go away after a day or so.  Now after a few days of my right side hurting when eating I isolated the aching tooth to the tooth next to the one he filled!  It has a divit in it!  This sucks because they will probally just say that I broke my tooth on something.  What is this world coming too?  Do I need to take pictures of before and after for everything that I do now?  The dentist should have known he slipped onto another tooth and should of fixed it right there and then.  But he didnt so this is why I feel they won't fix it when I talk to them on Monday.  This ticks me off!  GRRRR!!!

Just relieving some due stress.  Aslo buying a house and the mortgage company is sure cutting it close!  They need to get their act together or Im going to have some heads!  Its insane that you have to baby some people inorder for them to do their job that you are paying for them to do!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline Pheonix 797

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 11:16:29 PM »
Just not having a good time lately huh Ryan? Sorry to hear about it bro, and I feel your pain as far as the idiocy of people in general. Anybody who works retail or sales of any sort knows exactly what I am talking about.

On the brighter side glad to hear you're moving up to the house! Should be a nice change. Are you rooming with someone else?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Pheonix 797 »

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 10:39:28 AM »
Now we have a Killhouse for CQB!!!

your the Man Ryan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline TheCelticOne

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 02:35:35 PM »
Venting man?  Okay, Ryan, listen to me:  breathe in, breathe out.  Now think of a happy thought, put yourself in your own happy place.  Now count to ten.  Have you done that?  Good.

Now put that many bullets into a gun, and go get your teeth fixed by any means necessary.  Take care of your mortgage problem while you're out.  I promise, those problems will be fixed by the time you're done.

Seriously, that sucks.  Hope that gets resolved soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheCelticOne »
It is said that on the eve of battle, Dienekes was told that the Persian archers were so numerous that, when they fired their volleys, the mass of arrows blocked out the sun.  \"Good,\" Dienekes laughed, \"then we\'ll have our battle in the shade.\"

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 06:09:46 PM »
Thanks for the replies.  After working today with now two teeth hurting I found that by looking closer at the tooth he knicked that you can actually see a little red center, which is the nerve I think.  No wonder why I can't chew on that side!  The other tooth is one he was actually supposed to fill that hurts now as well.  I poked on it and then the gum started bleeding, I feel like I've been through an interogation.  

By All Means Stay Away from The Dental Center in Mesa!!!!  I have tried both "doctors" there with bad results.

Going to make an appointment with my mom's dentist for later this week.  I'll most likely be eating Alpha bet soup, I guess I can have fun spelling special terms.

And then today at work I found that someone had broken into one of our sites.  There is protocall to be followed and this ticked me off cause it wasted a few hours.  And all that the thief took was some empty buckets.  This makes the seventh time someones broken in.  I suggested an electric fence surrounded by a non electric fence.  If they cut through the first fence they will get fried on the second!  But I just give the ideas while others shoot em down  :(

Hehe for the CQB house....It needs some touch ups but not near the amount of touch ups it would need after a 5 min game, lol.

And yes Im excited about getting a house, that is if they make it in time. Monday is when I will find out and will be able to put the heat on them.  No, I'm not rooming with anyone, thats why I moved out of the parents place several years ago.  Need my own space.  Even though I will have plenty of it lol.

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 07:15:16 PM »
sue them back to hell man...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 07:43:24 PM »
Quote from: "Firehead"
sue them back to hell man...
Yeah seriously...you could take those bastards for all they got! And then some!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline sNiPeRWoLf88

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 08:04:10 PM »
you know.... what they did is called "malpractice".  its kind of against the law.  just a bit.  if you are one to get a lawyer and go throught he process, i'm sure you could AT LEAST make up for your hurting with an extra couple AEG's....?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by sNiPeRWoLf88 »
If you never assume importance, you never lose it.

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 08:43:02 PM »
Quote from: "sNiPeRWoLf88"
you know.... what they did is called "malpractice".  its kind of against the law.  just a bit.  if you are one to get a lawyer and go throught he process, i'm sure you could AT LEAST make up for your hurting with an extra couple AEG's....?

a couple? he could put the place out of business. You could prolly go for at least 100K...

Seriously man...you should like...get a lawyer(the underdog of society...) and take care of business, no joke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 08:57:33 PM »
Man and I thought I had it bad chiping my tooth the other day!!!  Dude I feel for you, But hey now all you need is your dog to die or your girl friend to leave you...That way you can write a top selling country song!!!!

"That will help pay the morgage"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline Pheonix 797

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2005, 10:43:28 PM »
No offense all, but legal litigation is VERY expensive as well as time consuming and an overall pain in the ass. That's why so much mal-practice goes on. Some docs know which patients won't sue and which will.

Then you have the bozos who sue perfectly good docs for "mal-practice". Remember, there are two sides to every coin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Pheonix 797 »

Offline cmptrdewd

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 12:04:37 PM »
Pheonix has a point!
We don't want The Prez calling Arizona the next "judicial hell hole!" ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by cmptrdewd »

We Recognize No Sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus!
--John Adams and John Hancock [April 18, 1775]  \"These things we do, so that others may live!\" --Airforce Motto

Offline Neepster

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chezjones.net
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2005, 02:50:37 PM »
FWIW, use this guy next time if you can.  He's the best dentist I've ever used ANYWHERE out of all the places I've lived (Virginia, Oregon, Florida and Arizona).

WILLIAM E NELSON DDS PC
912 W CHANDLER BLVD STE B-3
CHANDLER, AZ 85225
(480) 899-1288

I feel for you... heck, maybe he can fix your tooth the other guy screwed up...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Neepster »
“There is always a danger that collectivism by stealth, the steady erosion of individual responsibility by intrusive government, may strangle freedom by degrees. This, too, requires eternal vigilance.â€￾ – Margaret Thatcher

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 05:42:09 PM »
Thanks for the reference.  I'll hang on to it.  Im going to my mom's dentists to have them assess the problem Tommorow and to correct it.  I will let you know the proffessional findings.

Don't be an Escalefter.