Author Topic: 10 codes. data by FCC.  (Read 2336 times)

Offline andyhinds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 01:29:58 PM »
Quote from: "1trooper, manyweapons"
OK I was being Dumb/half awake,  Iam sorry if the people got upset over this. I spent a week with a bunch of realsteel backwoods people. so my thinking is different. Sorry.

First off, while traveling to CO Springs, in Albuq N.M. a set of teens did a set of wide lane changes, not gradual, but allover the place.zig zaging during rush hour. need less to say, nearly haveing a semi up their six. and unhappy to say to the parents of the teens, they flipped their little car under a semi and into a cattle pasture. In which that the dumb gas gauge failed, resulting in few more people would be in the hospital.

And also I posted this to help find that DAMN IVAN dude. Who shot SIC-Bishop. I saw this data from an FCC related site, so their are more things that you can find. govt comms array. freq codes. everything to cellphones and watching tv.

ONE more thing ! I starting to hate the bashings, and alot of people around this state. Busta knows iam joking with him, fill Bishops shoes, hell that man has gone though some tuff stuff. I still will retain my personal views on people due to my old job. Working at a theme park!  :x  getting runover, nearly loseing a finger tip, falling in some of the nastyist water in the world, getting smacked in the head with a putter. Have parents want to kill you for some dumb stuff, ie. not tall enuff. and after you find the back of your belt is stuck to an oily go-kart. dog bitting finger off And haveing a RV refueled with propane, thats leaking at a gas station, Rv, gas/propane/methane/ and the gas station with loaded pumps, and a huge propane tank, with smokers liteing up cigges.   kiss your butt good bye and possably haveing a whole city wiped out..
So give me some slack, sometimes I might be dumb but Iam just human. I learned the hard way, I now know Iam not tuff as nails, but I can do some dumb things.

What?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by andyhinds »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 01:44:09 PM »
Quote from: "andyhinds"
OK I was being Dumb/half awake,  Iam sorry if the people got upset over this. I spent a week with a bunch of realsteel backwoods people. so my thinking is different. Sorry.

First off, while traveling to CO Springs, in Albuq N.M. a set of teens did a set of wide lane changes, not gradual, but allover the place.zig zaging during rush hour. need less to say, nearly haveing a semi up their six. and unhappy to say to the parents of the teens, they flipped their little car under a semi and into a cattle pasture. In which that the dumb gas gauge failed, resulting in few more people would be in the hospital.

And also I posted this to help find that DAMN IVAN dude. Who shot SIC-Bishop. I saw this data from an FCC related site, so their are more things that you can find. govt comms array. freq codes. everything to cellphones and watching tv.

ONE more thing ! I starting to hate the bashings, and alot of people around this state. Busta knows iam joking with him, fill Bishops shoes, hell that man has gone though some tuff stuff. I still will retain my personal views on people due to my old job. Working at a theme park!  :x  getting runover, nearly loseing a finger tip, falling in some of the nastyist water in the world, getting smacked in the head with a putter. Have parents want to kill you for some dumb stuff, ie. not tall enuff. and after you find the back of your belt is stuck to an oily go-kart. dog bitting finger off And haveing a RV refueled with propane, thats leaking at a gas station, Rv, gas/propane/methane/ and the gas station with loaded pumps, and a huge propane tank, with smokers liteing up cigges.   kiss your butt good bye and possably haveing a whole city wiped out..
So give me some slack, sometimes I might be dumb but Iam just human. I learned the hard way, I now know Iam not tuff as nails, but I can do some dumb things.

What?????
+1 :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 02:17:55 PM »
I know we try to replicate the members of Law Enforcement.
so I traded this off due to watching govt workers sitting in cars, that dont move for hrs on end. how many units that sit around in a low crime area, 16 unused units. ive seen more heading out to find people not sit at the station. FIND THAT IVAN DUDE!

And if you dont know that I have delt with some evilfaced people, lets just say I cannot forget the image of getting runover. so I really dislike some people. So I get pissed, as any of you would. Working with some kids is ok, but when there are 30 of them its gets crazy.   Metal vs flesh&bones, whos gonna win???? think about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
Quote from: "HavHav"
For those in Mesa, that would be the homeless guy around Stapley and Main...hes a pimp! Hes always riding his bicycle around waving his hands eratically...one of these days hes going to drift right out and get nailed by my truck...what a shame...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry whenever I think about that guy, I just burst out laughing. If you've never seen that guy out on main (by the way he rides his bike between Horne and Gilbert, or if he doesn't have his bike he'll sit on a power box on Horne) you haven't lived in Mesa long enough. I lived there for the first twelve years of my life, and I feel like I know that guy personally. I've seen him do everything, from giving me the finger, to spitting into my open window. Yessssirrrry he's something else. I still see him every week or so when I'm driving through mesa. (I make sure my windows are rolled up)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Cochise116

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 04:54:07 PM »
That guy was in the paper he is a Vet. and served something like 3 tours in Nam
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cochise116 »

Offline Surplus man

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005, 06:04:56 PM »
3 tours in nam... damn. he has my respect, (crazy or not) the nation owes him a service.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Surplus man »
I saw this plug was in my wall here and then i noticed that your house was glowin like THE FRICKIN SUN! So, i uh put 2 and 2 together here and decided that your pissin me off...

-carl

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 09:51:06 PM »
Yeah I knew that too. My Grandpa and all six of his brothers served in Korea and Nam. I've often wondered why he's out on the street with all the service he's done.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline leadmagnet

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2005, 02:46:48 AM »
Honestly?  I've come to recognize that 5149 and a half is more the norm than the exception!  It is pretty much the human condition.

Lead
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by leadmagnet »

Offline cmptrdewd

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 09:20:29 AM »
10 codes are cool. 8)  I look some up a long while ago but don't remember where they are. O well, we already got some great ones here.

My dad is in the the Phoenix Police Air Unit and he has a bunch of flying pig stuff!! :lol:

And I don't think I've ever seen that guy before.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by cmptrdewd »

We Recognize No Sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus!
--John Adams and John Hancock [April 18, 1775]  \"These things we do, so that others may live!\" --Airforce Motto

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2005, 11:30:56 AM »
cmptrdewd:Well your father is doing his job, I respect that. I'am still mad that SIC_Bishop got shot and the local patrol units didnt care to anything. I was a plaza near the bottom of Mt.lemon in which the county doesnt need 26cars and only 6 roaming the entire East side of Tucson beyond Houghton RD. To the rest of team B.O.S. now knows that Iam the closest teammember in a two mile area.

This was also for the Homeland Security/R.A.C.E.S for any county comm vans that move about with an array of comms equipment. I've seen it, rode in the back of this thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.

Offline Basher

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php?topic=ezo
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2005, 09:24:23 PM »
Phonetic Alphabet

A Adam N Nora
B Boy O Ocean
C Charles P Paul
D David Q Queen
E Edward R Robert
F Frank S Sam
G George T Tom
H Henry U Union
I Ida V Victor
J John W William
K King X X-ray
L Lincoln Y Yellow
M Mary Z Zebra

These for Phoenix, Mesa, or ??? I assume most everyone knows the REAL Phonetic Alphabet?  :mrgreen: Buddy of mine in PPD keeps telling me that PHX's alphabet is the correct one, and I always tell him the International Alphabet is the right one. Always fun to tease him.

431King's his 'sign, in case anyone works in the South Mountain area at 9:00PM or later.  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Basher »