Author Topic: Fire in the Sky  (Read 3022 times)

Offline busta_cap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 07:47:47 PM »
It was me guys, in my UFO...I was flying around...thought id mess with Ryans head!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline pythonline

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 08:15:13 PM »
Crap! That means I missed the mothership again...

now I need to spend another year with you guys.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by pythonline »
Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Offline Ghostsequel

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 10:35:12 PM »
Quote from: "Ganef"

Yes I was taking about those lights and the airforce did say that it was flares.
"Close to Phoenix, to the west of the city, is the Luke Air Force Base (AFB - or Luke AFB – 56th Wing fighter equipped with F-16 planes. Luke AFB also hosts a training center for NATO pilots). The military authorities at Luke AFB were also questioned. First, they said that nothing anomalous occurred and they remained mute also. Only a few months later, the military released their own version of the events: the "Phoenix lights" resulted from a released of "flares" in the course of an exercise. Flares are decoys consisting in a light- and heat-emitting device. They are intended to fool air-to-air missiles fitted with an infra-red guiding system."

Don't go droppin your Art Bell s*** on me.

Yeah, the Air Force has always been so honest and open about UFOs, right?  According to hundreds of eyewitness accounts, the lights seen were not consistent in any way shape or form with flares.  Sky Harbor detected no aircraft in that vicinity...what dropped the flares?  Ground launch?  Perhaps, but doubtful.  And what of the accounts of the lights moving close to the ground at speeds not attainable by flares?  What about reports of people having seen shape between the lights?  And how about the fact that those lights were seen moving from the Henderson-Vegas area all the way to Tucson that night?  That's alot of flares, my friend, that last for a long time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghostsequel »

Offline Ganef

• Global Moderator
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coyotetactical.blogspot.com/
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 11:59:23 PM »
Quote from: "Ghostsequel"
Quote from: "Ganef"

Yes I was taking about those lights and the airforce did say that it was flares.
"Close to Phoenix, to the west of the city, is the Luke Air Force Base (AFB - or Luke AFB – 56th Wing fighter equipped with F-16 planes. Luke AFB also hosts a training center for NATO pilots). The military authorities at Luke AFB were also questioned. First, they said that nothing anomalous occurred and they remained mute also. Only a few months later, the military released their own version of the events: the "Phoenix lights" resulted from a released of "flares" in the course of an exercise. Flares are decoys consisting in a light- and heat-emitting device. They are intended to fool air-to-air missiles fitted with an infra-red guiding system."

Don't go droppin your Art Bell s*** on me.

Yeah, the Air Force has always been so honest and open about UFOs, right?  According to hundreds of eyewitness accounts, the lights seen were not consistent in any way shape or form with flares.  Sky Harbor detected no aircraft in that vicinity...what dropped the flares?  Ground launch?  Perhaps, but doubtful.  And what of the accounts of the lights moving close to the ground at speeds not attainable by flares?  What about reports of people having seen shape between the lights?  And how about the fact that those lights were seen moving from the Henderson-Vegas area all the way to Tucson that night?  That's alot of flares, my friend, that last for a long time.

It is good to know that hundreds of phoenix residents know a military flare from a UFO ("look at the angel wings off the back of that C-130!"). And I might add where are the tapes of the high speed low flying triangular crafts? And how many towns are in between here and Vegas that can attest to the lights traveling that far? all that crap is here-say. I do admit the military is not always forthcoming with info but they have a right to be, from what I remember they were having a NATO joint training that night and some european duffs popped some slow falling flares out the back of their jets or some crap like that. I am not here to aggrivate or argument on wheather UFOs exist or not and I do not mean to sound harsh, but I got to stand up for the sceptics. I would like to hear that one of our military's super-duper-uber-top-secret aurora flying saucers picked up Osama one night and rearranged his organs though, I would be a believer then.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ganef »
"Well, ain\'t we a pair, Raggedy Man..."

Offline Ghostsequel

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 12:46:20 AM »
First of all, it's important the term 'UFO' from 'alien spaceship.'  I'm not saying there were aliens over Phoenix that night.  I am saying, however, that there is no way in hell that those lights were flares.  In one night, those lights traveled from the Henderson-Vegas area to Tucson.  They passed over roughly 9 cities.

I think it's highly possible that those lights were in fact a test version of some sort of aircraft the Air Force is testing.  It's been revealed that many of the UFO sightings of the 80s of triangular black 'alien spaceships' turned out to be the F-117 and the B-2 stealths.

And I think we would all love to wake up one morning to find out that Osama had recently had been reduced to small, singed particles smeared over the desert floor.  When we get him, and Zarqawi, I'm throwing a party.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghostsequel »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 09:11:27 AM »
Quote from: "sNiPeRWoLf88"
Doubt it was a jet.

THose lights would have been moving way to fast to confuse with any stable object.  Plus, you wouldn't be able to see their burners from that distance.  Not likely anyways (plus they probably wouldn't have been using burners within proximity... they usually only use them on takeoff around here).

Lastly, you would have seen every other light on a jet.  Like the anti-collision lights and navigational lights.

SO keep asking.... because i doubt jet is the answer.

They were 4 RAF Tornado F3s leaving Luke.  About 2145, right Ryan?

sNiPeRwOlF, you really ought to stay in your lane.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 10:54:10 AM »
Yeah, I saw the three lights at 9:50pm and they disappeared at 10:05pm.  Then at 10:23 I heard a jet or jets flying near my house.  Its too hard to tell which way they were flying, to or from luke.  The area South of my house is the direction where most of the jets fly to for their manuvers.  

Oh, and for anyone who may not know, UFO mean Unidentified Flying Object and does not mean flying saucer with aliens inside.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline pythonline

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 01:08:23 PM »
And I think we would all love to wake up one morning to find out that Osama had recently had been reduced to small, singed particles smeared over the desert floor. When we get him, and Zarqawi, I'm throwing a party

Id rather have him in large pieces, that way we know its actually him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by pythonline »
Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 01:22:20 PM »
Ryan its easily explained

methane gas( CH4) cloud from the cow farms ignited by the pressure front moving in from the southwest caused a temporal distortion in the Space time continual

understand.............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 01:29:56 PM »
I knew thats what it was, I just didnt want to look like a LARPing Dork :P  

Thanks for coming foward with the real reasoning Dave   :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 01:40:40 PM »
NO problem. Now I have to get back to realigning my dielythem crystals for my flux copasitor.

Offline woody

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Stuff
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 02:43:53 PM »
Now this is one for the books, boys. I don't know, Ryan, I'm tending to go for the drugs theory. The rest of you, well, who knows .......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by woody »

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 06:15:43 PM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"
Well, it could be two things. Both, everyone is thinking of.. but no-one wants to say.

1. Drugs
2. Aliens

3. Comies Poisoned the water!!! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2005, 07:47:45 AM »
Too Funny that Ice Platinum Sky would responed to someone seeing lights in the sky....LOL

Why did you see a platinum Sky there Brian?

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2005, 08:23:25 PM »
Quote from: "gixser13"
Too Funny that Ice Platinum Sky would responed to someone seeing lights in the sky....LOL

Why did you see a platinum Sky there Brian?

:shock:  Apparently so.... Cause I missed the lights!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »