Author Topic: make it easy to post pictures :)  (Read 3428 times)

Offline JamesUKD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
make it easy to post pictures :)
« on: March 16, 2011, 09:37:46 PM »
it is way to hard to post pictures and most people want to see what you are selling
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: make it easy to post pictures :)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »
Quote from: "JamesUKD"
it is way to hard to post pictures and most people want to see what you are selling
Your joking right?

This site is one of the easiest internet forums for pics. Many new posters simply don't take the time to learn how to do it.

Camera --> Computer --> Photobucket --> AA
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline JamesUKD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 10:01:28 PM »
Yeah I guess i dont really take the time to learn how to but still it could be easyer

Offline Dayton

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 10:07:13 PM »
Quote from: "JamesUKD"
Yeah I guess i dont really take the time to learn how to but still it could be easyer

Refer to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29518
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar

Offline JamesUKD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »
Ok thanks :)

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 11:18:10 PM »
Yeah I've never had a problem posting pics on ASAZ. Pretty much the same process for setting an image as your signature too, just with certain size limitations.

Offline maddman

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 09:11:45 PM »
add avia media to the site.. it is a great mod especially for pictures and linking to videos !

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 12:17:57 AM »
add avia media to the site.. it is a great mod especially for pictures and linking to videos !

We have no interest in providing storage places for everyones images.  If you are too lazy to upload your pictures to any of the widely available image hosting sites, that's your problem.

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 12:54:47 AM »

We have no interest in providing storage places for everyones images.  If you are too lazy to upload your pictures to any of the widely available image hosting sites, that's your problem.

Bandwidth and servers cost money folks, this site is not a charity. It takes like what a few minutes to learn how to do take/upload pictures. If you are literate then you have no excuse.
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline maddman

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 04:19:31 AM »

Bandwidth and servers cost money folks, this site is not a charity. It takes like what a few minutes to learn how to do take/upload pictures. If you are literate then you have no excuse.
Not to sound disrespectful , but I don't care if you do if you did it or not, the board says "site suggestions" so i just posted. All you had to do is say we are not interested from the getgo!  ::)

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 04:43:39 AM »
I just did.

Offline Rockit

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Wes The Rocketman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:20 AM »
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM
Wow, you could post pictures on the internet back in 1969??
Harmful heat in my hugs hide,My lips are laced with cyanide
Never mind my medicine breath,Come hither for a kiss of Death...
Where there once were feely fingers, Now protrude poisonous stingers
Feel I'm left with no recourse,But to kill her with no remorse

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 10:26:07 AM »

Not to sound disrespectful , but I don't care if you do if you did it or not, the board says "site suggestions" so i just posted. All you had to do is say we are not interested from the getgo!  ::)

It might say site suggestions, but it is not an invitation to complain about something that everyone should know how to do. But if you'd like to get the ball rolling, I'm sure the site owner would be happy to accept your donations for all the bandwidth and server space you are taking up arguing this most basic of Internet functions.
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »
IMO, the best way is to sign up for a PhotoBucket account and put the pictures there.  That way, you can link straight to your photos whether you are on AA, ASF, etc without having to upload to each one.  Plus PhotoBucket gives you a pre-formatted link to simply paste right into a forum post.
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline maddman

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »

It might say site suggestions, but it is not an invitation to complain about something that everyone should know how to do. But if you'd like to get the ball rolling, I'm sure the site owner would be happy to accept your donations for all the bandwidth and server space you are taking up arguing this most basic of Internet functions.
Donations.....  I don't pay for anything on the internet! nor have I ever had to pay for anything other than a domain name, I did not realize your guys circumstances and I am apologetic, just throwing out some "suggestions" :), For the most part it is not a matter of being LAZY there are so many ways to do things nowadays, it can actually be a convenience cause it it is another way to more draw attention to your website!.

Photobucket works well... and this is a site that my buddy made, great for uploading you pictures or signature banner cause  you don't need an account!

http://filespot.us

Thank you for your time!