Author Topic: Black Eagle Repairs  (Read 944 times)

Offline Airsoft1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
  • Hardstyle
    • View Profile
    • The bestpony
Black Eagle Repairs
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »
Hello. I've been part of Airsoft Arizona for some time now, and airsofting for quite a while in Gilbert. I've really noticed the lack of not only Airsoft stores, and fields here, but also repair shops and honest repair-person(s). I'm trying to start up a small repair shop based out of Gilbert, around Val Vista and Warner. It is home based for now, and I am always looking for Airsoft weapons to repair. I have had years of experience and know quite a bit. This is just starting out and I am looking for repairs to perform so if your interested, visit my site or just send me a private message. Any kind suggestions and comments are appreciated!
http://lance33.proboards.com/index.cgi

~Stealthlead
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline oldgamefreak

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Black Eagle Repairs
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 06:06:13 PM »
Good luck on your new venture. One word of feedback on the website: Too busy, it makes my eyes hurt looking at the black and white. BUT that’s just my opinion!!!
"America might have some problems, but it\'s our home. Our country. Our team. And if you don\'t want to root for your team, then just get the hell out of the stadium"........Stan Marsh

Offline Airsoft1

• Corporal
  • Hardstyle
    • View Profile
    • The bestpony
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »
Quote from: "oldgamefreak"
Good luck on your new venture. One word of feedback on the website: Too busy, it makes my eyes hurt looking at the black and white. BUT that’s just my opinion!!!

Why thank you for your input! :) I'll keep that in mind, try and make it a bit more simple.

~Stealthlead

Offline jwc122393

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »
itll be great to see some of the guns you fix up so when you get some just put em up........ and great website... idk if you changed it from when the other person commented but it isnt bad........
Image Hosting
[size=150]Jeff Clark BDAS 2009 Infantry Gunman(CQB)[/size]

[size=150]AIRSOFT[/size]

It\'s like paintball, but for real men!

Offline Airsoft1

• Corporal
  • Hardstyle
    • View Profile
    • The bestpony
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have modified the post with a very, very, very brief description of guns I have repaired. If I have left any variants out please let me know. Just an FYI, I repaired a BAR10, Olympic Arms M4, KJW M700, M11A1, and a load of leaky mags today.

Offline jwc122393

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 11:05:13 PM »
so just a question cause i didnt see anything on sight about it..... do you sell custom made guns mags etc.?
Image Hosting
[size=150]Jeff Clark BDAS 2009 Infantry Gunman(CQB)[/size]

[size=150]AIRSOFT[/size]

It\'s like paintball, but for real men!

Offline Airsoft1

• Corporal
  • Hardstyle
    • View Profile
    • The bestpony
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »
Quote from: "jwc122393"
so just a question cause i didnt see anything on sight about it..... do you sell custom made guns mags etc.?

To clarify, I am a repairs person based in Gilbert. I do not *yet* fabricate custom guns, barrels, etc. I really noticed the lack of Airsoft resources here in Gilbert and am trying to contribute while perhaps creating a small business for myself depending on the demand of it. Back to your question, there is a possibility I could create a custom gun from aftermarket parts for you if you would like.. please PM me if you are interested.

~Stealthlead