Author Topic: Electronic trigger systems  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Drmalan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Team: Stripling Warriors
    • View Profile
Electronic trigger systems
« on: May 24, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
Can't recall who it is on forums who has been testing a new Mosfet system with electronic trigger setup.
Anyone know of a good system as I understand black talon no longer avail?
Also anyone have a chance to play with the new Ares M4 ECU system that has electronic trigger?
Thanks

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Electronic trigger systems
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 06:14:08 PM »
ummm, black talon concepts is alive and kicking with the new spectre fet due to be released the end of this month begining of next. i should have them for sale around the second week of june.

i have 2 of the chimera mosfets in my guns with the spectre going into a dsg that i am building.
fubar has a chimera in one of his m4's and he told me that so far its the only one he hasnt been able to kill. nukeduster has a chimera as well running in one of his platforms.
there are a few others here that have the btc chimeras in thier guns. if you have any questions about the btc line of fets you can feel free to give me a call/text: 602-446-2280

i have no real experience with any other micro switch fets other than the aws raptor. the only other fets that i have used are some of the extreme-fire.com fets. i have stayed away from other micro switch fets because of bad reviews and poor designs.

here is my you tube vid of the btc chimera installed in my cqb shorty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XxKCZXtZT4

and here is my preview of the btc chimera pre-production unit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHAMJQdx54

they have a new trigger board coming out for the chimera fet for the v2 gb's, they are making one for the v3 gb's as well. both designs will utilize a micro switch that runs directly off the cut-off cam in the gb instead of the cut-off lever to count the rounds.
as soon as i have my hands on the btc spetre and the new chimera MKII i will make new videos and post them on the forums. i have lots of game play videos where you can see the performance of the chimera in my gun.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:54:15 PM by spazz »
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Drmalan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Team: Stripling Warriors
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 01:25:26 AM »
Thanks for great answer

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 10:07:06 AM »
I'm really looking forward to the new v2 chimera board, as well as the spectre. Its been a cool product so far, and I can't wait to install those spectres in my G3's.

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 09:57:42 PM »
me too nuke, as soon as btc tells me they are ready for sale im doing a full order. i allready have the money set aside for the order.
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team