Author Topic: Beautiful King Arms M7A1 Professional Package  (Read 1271 times)

Offline QCA_Airsoft1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Beautiful King Arms M7A1 Professional Package
« on: March 06, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
Selling this Astonishing King Arms Troy M7A1, the Gearbox has never been touched, Its shooting 315FPS at 26RPS. It comes with the King Arms Troy M7A1 (Wired to deans),Magpul CTR Stock, a Firefox 1100mah Li-Po Battery (Wired to Deans), A Tenergy Lipo Balance Smart Charger, a NcStar Panorama Red Dot Sight that has 4 reticles (Also Red and Green), AMAZING UTG Led Long DIstance Flashlight with Strobe, SOS, High, Medium, and Low( That runs for 120$ Alone from ASGI) with  Extra 4 batteries(Also including the 2 that are already in), the original box, a pressure switch attached with velcro to the verticle grip, also has a different tube housing which makes it a hand held flash light with a on off button (Puts out 240 Lumens of white light) (Of Course it comes with the QD RIS Mount Aswell), Comes with a Stubby Vertical Grip with velcro ready to go for the tac light, Has Magpul 120 Round Mid Cap Non winding Magazine (P-Mag), King Arms 315 RD Hi-Cap Magazine, King Arms 470rd Speed Loader, QD Mounts for 1pt Slings or any other slings of your choice ( 8 DIfferent QD Mounting Places on the gun), and a REAL Black Diamond Tactical Coyote Tan 1 PT Sling, Mad Bull Black Python 6.01 Tight Bore Barrel. This is my baby, i have treated it very nicely, i keep it in a hard foam filled gun case. The Battery goes into the stock in case if you are wondering. I hate to sell but i need some money to pay off a new puppy:( It is Yours for a very low $550.00 obo. I added up all the attatchments i have on their plus the gun and it came out to be 907.9$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are getting a STEAL for the price i am selling for. This weapon will NOT let you down! IF you have ANY Questions or concerns feel free to contact me through call or text at (480)-421-8694. Thankyou and enjoy the Nicest weapon you have ever set eyes on. PRICE IS 550$ LOWEST I'LL GO IS 500$ FIRM

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:53:23 PM by QCA_Airsoft1 »
-.. .. ... .--. .-.. .- -.-. -- . -. -  .-- .. .-.. .-..  .- ...- . -. --. .  -.-- --- ..-  - ME

Offline INFIDEL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • You can never have to many mags.
    • View Profile
Re: Beautiful King Arms M7A1 Professional Package
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
hey if you ever want to part out the LiPo and its Charger and Balancer, and or The P-mag shoot me a pm. i will grab them
PLUGGING MY SALE THREAD WITHOUT SHAME!
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=33078.0
On Field Callsign: Rig
Freelancer Airsoft Group - FLAG

Offline QCA_Airsoft1

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 06:51:54 PM »
Alright, sounds good
-.. .. ... .--. .-.. .- -.-. -- . -. -  .-- .. .-.. .-..  .- ...- . -. --. .  -.-- --- ..-  - ME

Offline DamianIbarra777

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
Pm'd

Offline Green Listerine

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile