General Airsoft Arizona > Introduce Yourself!

New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!

(1/418) > >>

azsarge:
Welcome to the AA boards.

Now, let us know who you are in a few words.  This is the place to tell us whatever you want us to know while reading your posts.  Military or LE experience?  Fantastic, you're not alone.  Ex-paintball player, lots of us here.   Just into military stuff?  Referred to AA by a buddy, or been to a few games but not posted?  Whatever brought you here, let us know.

Everyone should have completed and intro before they lose the "Forum Newbie" indicator.

Likewise, those of you who have some forum "rank" are more than welcome to share what some of us still might not know.

spikez014:
i got a paintball gun when i was nine. After learning that it wasn't something that i could shoot in my backyard i went and looked for something that i could shoot.  Then i stumbled uppon airsoft and have been doing it ever since then.  I have a wide variety of guns and am currently putting together a team.

1trooper, manyweapons:
hey spikez014

another airsoft/paintballer.     welcome dude,

ghostbomb:
hi :) my real name is Matt and i dont have any military training nor have i have i been to a airsoft game yet,  but i shoot dcm once a month, own a few real steel guns since 10 (counting my ar-15 , walther p22, a .22 rifle) it doenst sound like much... but its as much as a 12 year old can get  :twisted: . and i also i have a ca m15a4, kjworks 45, airsoft guns. sorry if this is a little long.  And im also a little like spikez, i was looking for a gun i could shoot in my backyard, and maybe unlike him, not spend too much money on ammo.  Thank you for your time.  And yes i am 12 years old.

Biggs:
Nice place you have here.  8)
I suppose the reason I got into airsoft was due to the BB-gun fights I used to get into when I was younger. After a few bb's under the skin I stoped but I never forgot how fun it was.  I never got into paintball because it was

a) expensive IMO
b) Just didnt feel as fun to me.

When Reaver and Pryde showed me how the guns worked and took me to a small local game I was hooked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version