General Airsoft Arizona > Introduce Yourself!

True Newbie

(1/2) > >>

Tag_Your_Dead:
Ok I am brand new to airsoft and I am yet to go to a game. I live just south of Chandler, in Maricopa. The basics of me are that I am a millright for Fabtec Inc. I am a gun fanatic and I have more guns  than I like to think of, But if you guys have any questions about ballistics, prices, or places to buy feel free to ask! Ive done lots of paintball and it wasn't my thing I don't like the poor sportsmanship at games and all the little kids and......(insert rant here). So I moved to airsoft, right now I have the standard newbie weapon: an M92 springer. Not to cool but fun. I wanted to go to the pistol game in florence but my budget is extremely tight so I couldn't afford a decent gun, but in august  Im gonna get a decent kit, a TM M4 and possibly a walther P22 GBB. So hope to see a bunch of you guys at the next game.

busta_cap:
Hey man, whats your crossroads, Im IN south chandler maybe we can hook up sometime Ill show you a couple cool guns and what gear I have left.

Tag_Your_Dead:
You live near coolidge right? Im across Casa Grande from you, crossroads are Russell and Maricopa/Casa Grande Hwy. Sounds great we'll have to meet up one of these days!

busta_cap:
nooo...IM still about 20 minutes from coolidge... Sounds like you are in BFE...but close to the florence AO..heh..

Tag_Your_Dead:
oh, ok. Yeah im still 45 minutes away from florence and about 1hr from you so im still in BFE. I hate it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version