General Airsoft Arizona > Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone

(1/4) > >>

SINJIN:
Hey everyone,
I am 30 and relatively new to Arizona, originally from Austin, Texas. I have been into military/tactical gaming for a while and with the help of friends have been recently introduced to Airsoft. I have been reading through the forums for the last few weeks and have finally just registered. Great site and very informative! I hope to meet up with some of you local guys soon. Also, I am in North Scottsdale so if anyone would like to meet up and talk Airsoft over a couple of beers let me know.

Mugen:
Wow,  nice rig. But then again I am partial to HK.  You have a good gbb pistol to go with your primary?

SINJIN:
Mugen,
Thanks for the welcome.  Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I have not ordered anything yet.  But this is what I've narrowed it down to and will be ordering from Airsplat.com next week.

CantoXII:
Hello there, by the way. I've heard that is one hell of a gun. I think you will like it. Classic Army have some excellent guns on the market.

andyhinds:

--- Quote from: "SINJIN" ---Mugen,
Thanks for the welcome.  Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I have not ordered anything yet.  But this is what I've narrowed it down to and will be ordering from Airsplat.com next week.
--- End quote ---

AIRSPLAT SUCKS!!!  I ordered a new ICS M4 for my wife, they show online its in stock (at the time) I order it, 6 days later I get an email saying it on back order.  That was on July 10th, still no gun.  Same thing when I went to order a new motor, out of stock....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version