Author Topic: My Thoughts Regarding Minors in AA/Forums  (Read 10216 times)

Offline busta_cap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2005, 04:14:35 PM »
Quote from: "Vince"
Ironic that you would quote a post questioning whether or not a person has been to the ghetto, when, I'm pretty sure you haven't been to the projects in Chicago or New York either. I mean, I lead a damn good life, so, I can't say I'm a hardcore ghetto mothafucka or anything, but, I have been to the projects in New York before, and it sucks. Chainsaw, you weren't raised in the ghetto. s***, you aren't even raised yet.
Uh, actually I used to live in Chicago, and I have been to and through the projects a few times...So you are wrong. I also went last year on a trip to New York Specifically to visit "the projects" and to help out some kids there for school. So don't assume anything, you just made an ass of yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2005, 04:21:03 PM »
I didn't really make an ass of myself, that's chainsaw's job. I wasn't attacking you. All I said is I didn't think you had been to the projects before, and, now, I stand corrected.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Bucket

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2005, 04:36:58 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
Ironic that you would quote a post questioning whether or not a person has been to the ghetto, when, I'm pretty sure you haven't been to the projects in Chicago or New York either. I mean, I lead a damn good life, so, I can't say I'm a hardcore ghetto mothafucka or anything, but, I have been to the projects in New York before, and it sucks. Chainsaw, you weren't raised in the ghetto. s***, you aren't even raised yet.
Uh, actually I used to live in Chicago, and I have been to and through the projects a few times...So you are wrong. I also went last year on a trip to New York Specifically to visit "the projects" and to help out some kids there for school. So don't assume anything, you just made an ass of yourself.

So Busta where did you live in Chicago?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bucket »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2005, 04:39:22 PM »
Quote from: "Bucket"

Not really sure, It was only for about a year, and It was when I was about 9 or so... Not really downtown but a very close suburb.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Bucket

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2005, 04:43:10 PM »
I was off Western and Peterson, Just a couple of miles from Biddy Mulligans and the lake. So what did you think of the greens?

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2005, 05:02:14 PM »

Not really sure, It was only for about a year, and It was when I was about 9 or so... Not really downtown but a very close suburb.

Ive lived in apartments and very large houses in 'upscale' neighborhoods, i can tell you that the friends I made in apartments were easily the best and loyal friends youd ever meet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by HavHav »

Offline Bucket

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2005, 05:15:31 PM »
Quote from: "HavHav"

Ive lived in apartments and very large houses in 'upscale' neighborhoods, i can tell you that the friends I made in apartments were easily the best and loyal friends youd ever meet.

+1  :D

Offline Lasivian

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2005, 06:52:31 PM »
Sheesh, chill out guys, this is a forum for a game not the Worlds Strongest Man competition.

People that feel they have something to prove plus weapons of any sort don't give me warm fuzzies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Lasivian »

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2005, 09:13:33 PM »
Wow, finally we have another idealist on forums.

(clap, clap, clap, clap...)

Now I'm not alone anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Airsofter1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • airsot airsona
(No subject)
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2005, 09:16:12 PM »
I'm locking this topic because it has gotten way off subject and I feel it has been discussed so much the cows have come home, moved out and gone to college, got a real job and started families of their own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Airsofter1 »