Author Topic: My Thoughts Regarding Minors in AA/Forums  (Read 10236 times)

Offline chainsaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 06:11:16 PM »
Alright, sorry busta I will proof-read all of my posts before I send them, sound good?  8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by chainsaw »

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2005, 06:11:33 PM »
Yes, but Christian has a habit of crapping on whatever anyone under 18 says on these forums. Just because they are not 18 doesn't mean that they don't have anything valid to say. Another thing, how, on the day before you turn 18 do you suddenly become so mature?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cheeze_IZ_G00d »
Visit my website -
http://www.iwantafreedollarnow.com!!!

Get great ringtones here!

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 06:17:39 PM »
Quote from: "Cheeze_IZ_G00d"
Yes, but Christian has a habit of crapping on whatever anyone under 18 says on these forums. Just because they are not 18 doesn't mean that they don't have anything valid to say. Another thing, how, on the day before you turn 18 do you suddenly become so mature?
No, but your legal involvment in things changes. So therefore someone or a group is trusting BY that age you are mature enough. And, do you personally know AZsarge or have ever met him?

Chainsaw, Sounds good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 06:24:01 PM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"
I have the perfect idea..

If you wanna bitch and moan about not being old enough to play, go to a different local forum ::cough mma::, and come back when you're not gonna complain.

And if you see some of the posts the young ones make (young one: 10-15), some of them piss me off. Specially the topic, and how it's displayed.. wasn't there one, not on the beginner forum or whatever named "hi"? That, the annoying stuff, pisses me off.

Airsoft is also a sport for adults in my opinion (18+). I'm not 18, which is why I consider myself lucky to be where I am in the sport. And if they think I need a bit more maturity, and wait till 18.. so be it.

And I didn't mean anything harsh when I said go to a diff forum like MMA, seeing as how they are proud to have no real age limit, so you can be around other super young kids, like yourself, and play!

I still can't believe people think that young kids shouldn't be allowed to play. I started airsofting when I was 11. It is how the sport grows, some people are just too short sighted to even think about what the "young kids" now will be like in 5 years. Teach them how to play, don't berate them until they become immature.
Visit my website -

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 06:49:03 PM »
You started when you were 11? Sure didn't seem like it..I thought you were super new.

And young kids sure as hell shouldn't be allowed to play. I say, 15 and under.. go home, and wait till you're 16. I don't wanna shoot a little kid, that's 15 and have him go and cry to mommy about it.. and on the field, I'd hesitate horribly before firing at him.. and I don't wanna do that. If you wanna play wit kids, go somewhere else.. in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 06:54:49 PM »
What are you sayin, that I wasn't good :P.

Anyway, I believe that if a minor has prior parental consent, and has played to some degree before, he should be allowed to play. Really, do people who are brand new start out with AEGs? Besides, if a 15 year old can't take a few bbs hitting him, there are other problems. Personally, I have no problem pegging anyone out on the field because they understand where they are. I do believe that we are straying off of the original topic, however.
Visit my website -

Offline chainsaw

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 06:55:05 PM »
well you are a minor also, and why would you hesitate horabliy and no i dont think they would cry to their mommys seems like everybody else atleast wants to keep the sport alvie

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 06:57:50 PM »
Chainsaw, read the full post! If super young kids, 15 and under play, I would hesitate to shoot them..

And that's another thing, they tend to lack some knowledge, grammar and spelling.

Edit: Change "knowledge" to "common sense", I meant that in the way that they should read the full post, if they want to quote from it or question it.
كافر
Nate!

Offline chainsaw

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 07:00:10 PM »
Well how are you going to tell the diffrance between 14 and 15 ? Also I am sorry my grammer and spelling arnt better but I am working on it.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 07:02:39 PM »
I don't care who you are, I am going to shoot you in the face and not think twice about it.

Oh, but Nate, when I was 15, you had no chance up against me!

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 07:03:05 PM »
holy crap. Forget the grammar and spelling, get common sense. You should know what I mean.. anyone that looks that young, I would hesitate.

You're a damn good example as to why this thread exists.
كافر
Nate!

Offline chainsaw

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 07:06:07 PM »
If you were just going to argue and insult the younger players why did you even post? I mean why would you hesitate and maybe this tread does exist because of people like me but look I am learning from it.

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2005, 07:12:35 PM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"
You started when you were 11? Sure didn't seem like it..I thought you were super new.

And young kids sure as hell shouldn't be allowed to play. I say, 15 and under.. go home, and wait till you're 16. I don't wanna shoot a little kid, that's 15 and have him go and cry to mommy about it.. and on the field, I'd hesitate horribly before firing at him.. and I don't wanna do that. If you wanna play wit kids, go somewhere else.. in my opinion.
I have the perfect idea..

If you wanna bitch and moan about not being old enough to play, go to a different local forum ::cough mma::, and come back when you're not gonna complain.

And if you see some of the posts the young ones make (young one: 10-15), some of them piss me off. Specially the topic, and how it's displayed.. wasn't there one, not on the beginner forum or whatever named "hi"? That, the annoying stuff, pisses me off.

Airsoft is also a sport for adults in my opinion (18+). I'm not 18, which is why I consider myself lucky to be where I am in the sport. And if they think I need a bit more maturity, and wait till 18.. so be it.

And I didn't mean anything harsh when I said go to a diff forum like MMA, seeing as how they are proud to have no real age limit, so you can be around other super young kids, like yourself, and play!

How dare you, you know for a face the kinds under 14 years and younger we allow play with us have proven they are mature enough for their age.  They listen, and those who don't, go home.  You have no right to say what you have.
God forbid I was not conceived a year earlier, nor some of the others who play with us.  
I am 100% for the law of not being able to purchase a gun until the age of 18, and I have 100% for allowing everyone to have the ability to play this game.  It's a sport in which all should enjoy.  Maturity plays a large role, but it's also manufacturer's fault for markting to youger kids (cybergun, kwc, ect...).
I would also like to specify that I have nothing against someone making an 18+ or 21+ or whatever age range teams/organizations.  I understand you want to play with who you hang out with.  
End.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2005, 07:14:37 PM »
You guys need to understand its NOT a sport, it's a hobby...

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2005, 07:17:36 PM »
Quote from: "Dust2Dust"
How dare you
Quote from: "Dust2Dust"
You have no right

:shock:  You sound like my mom! And from what I've heard, they havent.. they cheat like mad. I've heard that from multiple people. And I see one particular kid acting like a total.. (sighs, and calms down) dork. I played next to him only once, thank god. And I've heard horror stories from the other time other people have.

I strayed away, and posted too much. I'll calm down  :roll:
كافر
Nate!