Author Topic: STAR G36 mags double stack? WHAT?!  (Read 1154 times)

Offline AddoAduro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
STAR G36 mags double stack? WHAT?!
« on: January 10, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »
Yeah, I bought the 10 pack of STAR 30 round G36 mags from ASGI a while back, and just used them last weekend (for the first time), and to my surprise, they wouldn't feed worth crap.  After a bit of frustration, I noticed that they were double stacking.  I showed it to a few of the other people around, and everyone had the same reaction as me. "What the crap?!"

Is this "normal" for STAR mags, or what?  How do I fix it?

As it is, the BBs get stuck in the mag, because they're trying to double stack.  I tried lubing the mags, but that didn't help (I didn't really expect it to, either), I tried tightening the screws holding the internals together, but that didn't seem to help either...  Should I return them, or what?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by AddoAduro »
Quote from: \"XavierMace\"
Every day I have to wade through mountains of stupid posts on forums by kids who feel it necessary to share their personal life on the internet like they think we care.

Offline babybackribs

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »
Personally, I would just get the M4 magwell conversion and get a pack of M4 mags.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by babybackribs »

Religion is a joke.

Offline AddoAduro

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 04:39:12 PM »
Assuming I had the money, and had any interest in doing so, I would too.  But I don't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by AddoAduro »
Quote from: \"XavierMace\"
Every day I have to wade through mountains of stupid posts on forums by kids who feel it necessary to share their personal life on the internet like they think we care.

Offline howrangi

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/howrangi
star
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:01:50 AM »
Well i had problems with my mags from star and G&P.  i just threw them away and got these mag mag's.  they seemed to work.  i also bought TM mags too.  that took a while to get.  bought one TM per month till i got 6.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by howrangi »
The sword is a weapon of peace. With this sword I stand ready to defend my lineage, my family, my friends, and always, always our blessed country.