Offline Bucket

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 07:13:23 AM »
How about Gabber?
Just kidding.

On a real not, I agree wth Doc. Noob in your name will just bring on more hacking on ya than anything else.

Oh BTW welcome.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bucket »

airsoft_noob

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 01:59:06 PM »
lol... well, how can i change my username?  or can i?  so, where can i find a map of play sites?  like, a map showing the different locations you guys play at...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by airsoft_noob »

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 02:42:29 PM »
Where abouts in Glendale do you live? I have a friend that I visit on a regular basis in Glendale. You will have to create a new name, in order to change your name, I believe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline RangerBob

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://photobucket.com/albums/c48/rikki185/?sc=4
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 05:08:40 PM »
To the best of knowledge you'd just have to go through and look at game pics to get an idea of what the places look like.  Check in the games section and you can see where a lot of the games are planned at.
Or, someone has a link in their sig I think that gives some more information about where games are held.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by RangerBob »
A team kill is still a kill.....

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 05:22:40 PM »
Am the only one who thinks this kid is a paintballer?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 05:23:48 PM »
Quote from: "Vince"
Am the only one who thinks this kid is a paintballer?

Nope.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

airsoft_noob

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 01:57:43 AM »
I don't even own, a paintball gun... but paintball is fun tough.. i used to play in japan, and played at desert fox and the davis-monthan paintball ranges.. they're alright, but not as good as intense jungle... but anyways. But yeah, i don't own any paintball guns, just airsoft, and i like them more.  Well, i live near camelback and 55th ave.  maybe we could meet or something.
well, should i really go through creating another profile to change my name?  is it relly that bad?  lol... just wondering. well, just e-mail me or something if you wanna chat more firehead... aiight?  
well, when i got my car back which was at 3:00 am (1-6-05), i asked one of the cops where there would be a good place to play legally (like where you guys would play, but not as big).  Well, it my roommate who asked (he gave me a ride to get my car), but he mentioned a place along he salt river.  i looked on my map to see if there was such a decent place... and i found a nice spot between lower buckeye and 35th ave to 19th ave (about 2x1 mi. area).  i think i might check it out, he said that as long as it was in a secluded area where no one can see.  and he did say somewhere near buckeye in a riverbed.  does anyone know what i might be talkin about?

Offline Bucket

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 06:24:33 AM »
Quote from: "airsoft_noob"
lol... well, how can i change my username?  or can i?  so, where can i find a map of play sites?  like, a map showing the different locations you guys play at...

You can try sending Paco a PM and see if he can change it for you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bucket »

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 08:51:18 AM »
Hi. I am new to this site, better yet this whole airsoft sport itself. It actually started about 5 years ago when i used to live in Okinawa, Japan. While living there, i was introduced to tokyo marui bb guns... and i had never seen anything like them before! I bought my first two airsoft guns from my friend's brother... a TM Glock 17L and a Double Eagle i believe it was called, can't remember (not DE Arms). The Glock 17L had been customized... Dan, my friend's brother, had told me he put a larger spring and removd the safety. Soon, i started going through them like nothing. Selling one, buying another... but i still kept the Glock (it's VERY strong!). One day, i decided to do something you're not supposed to do. I had been looking at a Glock 26 gas blow back pistol in the display case for a while, but knew i could not afford it... and i came up with a plan. My plan was successful, ending up with a TM M92F Military ($30) as a cover item, i manged to slip the $120+ Glock 26 into my pocket. For my 15th B-day, i got a very nice gift, a Marui M16A1. YEEES.. very nice... but it was SPRING! But Marui is top o da line s***... but for the baddest gun i own, being $100 and all... its kinda weak... but very accurate very dependable. Oh yeah... i still have that, too. I managed to bring them back to the states... but got arrested about a year later, and my dad took them from me (except he Glock 26... cops took it). Well, this past christmas, i asked my dad i could have my guns back... and he said yes! They are still in excellent condition, and are at least 5 years old or more.
And i just recently bought a Matrix AK-47.
---My gun line up:
**Matrix AK-47 = nice airsoft gun... but why not a marui? Cost reasons. plus, the gearbox is TM V.3 gearboxcompatible with the AK. Getting used to it as a primary weapon... decent power... not bad for price! Overall, very stiff, great exterior (comparable to TM AK), but weak-ass gearbox (made of plastic). EST. FPS=200~250 fps
**TM M16A1 = Spring....... wonder if it can be internally upgraded...? Great rifle... but off of marui's "cheapest" line of airsoft rifles. Straight from Japan!!!* EST. FPS=100~150 fps
**TM Glock 17L = Spring, Upgraded by larger spring (never actually took it apart myself to see), and safety removed. Very strong, trusty sidearm. My signiature weapon... Always have in my black holster on my left hip. hurts like a sumbitch, and accurate as ****! EST. FPS=250~350 fps
**TM M92F Military Model = stock, high end spring pistol. Very sturdy, well made pistol. spare mag with holster (right leg). because of it's stiffness, feel, reliability, accuracy, and most of all, power... this is to be my sidearm of choice. EST. FPS=250~300 FPS! so... where can i possibly play w/ my airsoft? i'm trying to find a few friends to go have airsoft wars with... but dont know too many.... yes... i did steal that gun.. and i was out shooting my CO2 bb pistol at night by my house... just bored, target practice... and i guess someone reported REAL gunshots at a nieghborhood nearby. on my way back into my house (i was shooting in a ditch behind my house), a cop rolled by and got me for curfew... took my bb guns. didnt even shoot the glock... but yeah... i was a troublesome kid... but i think i have changed. I am 18 and aware of the consequences... and i have a fututre that do not intend to ruin. I just want to enjoy playing what i have always played as a kid... well, with toy guns, but no projectiles. if you will not allow me to play because of my mischievious past... then i understand. and all the guns i own are payed for... and i would agree with you if you said that i deserved to lose that gun for stealing it... and i am also aware that most airsoft guns are straight from japan... but i was saying that because i got them while i lived in japan. i have had my glock for over 6 years... i lived in japan for three years... jailtime in a 6x6 cubicle with absolutely nothing but cold hard cement. and they feed you rice and sushi... along with a coke XD (...that's what i know, but have never been locked up... so u know). about stealing... i think karma is coming back on me.. you'll never guess what happened tonight (1-5-05, 18:30), my car was stolen right in front of me!!! I work at Domino's as a delivery driver, and i was on the first delivery run (2 deliveries). it happened on the second delivery, which was on 31 ave and yuma (just south of buckeye). i'm such a dumbass for leaving my car on, even though i'm used to doing it because i didn't wanna waste gas and wear my engine out (it's an old 82' chrysler lebaron, 70k original miles)... and i delver a lot of pizzas. well, the customer took longer than usual to answer the door, and i had been watching this guy who i had seen walking my way down the street. there were about 6 kids playing basketball out in the same street right next door! well, he walked by my car and towards the kids, so i figured maybe he knew the kids or something.. i don't know! but then i saw him turn around....and walked around owards the driver side door (the house was on the south side of the street and my car was facing east, so closest door to me was the passenger side). I immediately threw the pizzas on the ground and ran as fast as i could to the passenger side door... by his time, he had just jumped in was closing the door. i grabbed the handle and managed to open the door, but as i tried grabbing a good hold of the B pillar so i could at least try to jump in, he had gunned the accelerator.... he nearly ran me over as i tried to just grab a hold of something but i just could not keep up with the car's speed... and i fell. as soon as i got up i got on the phone and called the cops....and it just hit me like "DUDE, YOU'RE CAR WAS JUST JACKED!!!" i talked to the police dispacher on the customer's porch (they had finally opened the door about a second afer i threw the pizzas on the ground...) and after giving the info to the dispatcher, i gave the customer's their pizza... and got a tip! (woohoo!) cop's showed up about a minute after and i told them what happened.... but yeah.. i think i's karma...
as i may have mentioned earlier, i attend school at AAI, i just started on 6-28-05... and at the time, i had a Nissan NX2000 (Sr20) stock, non turbo  (still fast though).. and it had a very loud ass stereo system, brand new 17" rims, and yeah... it was a nice car... well, that was stolen 7-25-05... after spending over $1000 to recover the car and fix the car myself and cover all the fees myself (it's my car, and it was stolen.. and i have to pay to get it back...wtf) ... well, of course with the help of my parents... i was able to at least drive the car. the tow company charged me tow charges and dragged... yeah... DRAGGED! my car on it's brake rotors (but one rim was not taken... i guess they either couldnt get it, or had to run). well, on my very first day ever working @ domino's... i was T-boned on 33 ave and lincoln. i was sent to he emergency room while the guy who hit me actually got out of his car and ran. keep in mind that so far, out of these things so far, i have only been compensated $20. yup... my hospital bill is $15K. Domino's should have payed for it a while ago... but bills keep coming in... so i feel like i'm just being ignored, and that my credit may go to crap because someone's dragging ass... so.. this is the second time my car has been stolen here in phoenix within 6 months.
Karma?
because of how bad i was back in the day, my school grades weren't too great... i managed to slip by into the next grade each year, but sometimes i would have to retake another class or semester. I realized that i needed to just focus on school and do what it takes to graduate high school. i was doing great my senior year... but half way through the year, i was almost expelled from my school because one of the assistant principals (who is known by many as a racist) accused me of having a weapon. i had automotive technology and was actually off campus smoking a cigarette... when i came back she had searched my back[ack and found a screwdriver... and yeah, then some arabic kid who was on my soccer team (he gave me so much s***, but i didnt do anything becuase i didnt wanna lose my chance in graduating over beatin him up... ) mentioned that "I" was giving "HIM" problems... and most of my teammates agreed that i was the one defending myself, and i turned my back instead of fighting. but they didnt buy it... well... my mom works for raytheon, and somehow knew the school disrict's superintendant.. and she overlooked my case (she's the boss of all the principals in the school district). she took my side, and let me back in school... and made up for the 2 and a half months of suspension. i got to walk.... and i fealt great... i had done it.
i was not fit for a university, so i applied at a school to do what i enjoy doing... working on cars! ever since i've moved out here... life's been hell.. it really sux... but nothing is going to stop me from going to this school...
things happen.. that's how life is, and you just gotta deal with whatever happens....
sorry so long... i'm still a litlle jittery about what happened... OH! And thank you for the welcome!  
so i should rethink my name Doc? heh.. i don't know what it should be... what would you say? anyone? lol... well, how can i change my username? or can i? so, where can i find a map of play sites? like, a map showing the different locations you guys play at... I don't even own, a paintball gun... but paintball is fun tough.. i used to play in japan, and played at desert fox and the davis-monthan paintball ranges.. they're alright, but not as good as intense jungle... but anyways. But yeah, i don't own any paintball guns, just airsoft, and i like them more. Well, i live near camelback and 55th ave. maybe we could meet or something.
well, should i really go through creating another profile to change my name? is it relly that bad? lol... just wondering. well, just e-mail me or something if you wanna chat more firehead... aiight?
well, when i got my car back which was at 3:00 am (1-6-05), i asked one of the cops where there would be a good place to play legally (like where you guys would play, but not as big). Well, it my roommate who asked (he gave me a ride to get my car), but he mentioned a place along he salt river. i looked on my map to see if there was such a decent place... and i found a nice spot between lower buckeye and 35th ave to 19th ave (about 2x1 mi. area). i think i might check it out, he said that as long as it was in a secluded area where no one can see. and he did say somewhere near buckeye in a riverbed. does anyone know what i might be talkin about?

WORD COUNT= 2,056

I think that's a new record.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Farslayer »
Benn

Offline Airsofter1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • airsot airsona
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 10:54:08 AM »
Quote from: "airsoft_noob"

Make a new account.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Airsofter1 »

airsoft_noob

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 01:09:29 PM »
aiight....
oh, and do i get a trophy or something for setting a record?   :P

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »
here you go, it's all yours!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ranger_Robby »
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline SilentDragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 01:23:57 PM »
Hey guys... i changed my name...
hopefully this one is ok.  this was my old alias fron when i first started getting into airsoft and paintball several years back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SilentDragon »

Saguaro Team Leader
LCVI, LCVII, LCX, LCXI, Balkan Hammer I/II, Red Dagger II, Cold Burn II. AA Vet

Offline SilentDragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »
Quote from: "Ranger_Robby"
here you go, it's all yours!!!
lol... that's messed up...