Author Topic: stolen gun  (Read 2059 times)

Offline 413airsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
stolen gun
« on: April 05, 2015, 02:16:52 AM »
hey guys a fully custom fnx .45 tactical was stolen from my table at vanguard im pretty im pretty sure we know where he is at but just in case you see one in the mesa gilbert area spontaneously pop up for sale let me know or send me pic I would know the custom work from others it was done by hand  stippling on lower frame and red engraving on slide

Offline feelinfilipino

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: stolen gun
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 11:20:56 PM »
it seems alot of stuff gets stolen at vanguard my replica 556 and my all black echo1 timberwolf was stolen from there

Offline wolfenblaze

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
  • IF all else fails BLOW IT UP.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 12:15:11 PM »
reffs there try too there best. some of those dang kids have slippery hands. my advice if all else fails.. file a Police report.
FOR JUSTICe and freedom

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »
They really need to install cameras to watch the table area if theft is so common place.

Offline sigma85051

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 10:22:12 PM »
nuke, they do have one but its kinda a bad angle for the most part and if someone is sly enough you would never even be able to tell unless you had a camera for each table. so many people are walking by and looking and stuff like that that there is no real way to stop it with cameras. part is on the owner for not securing there equipment but i know game is 5 seconds from starting and you want to play so f*** it and go but it is always good to at least cover your stuff. if they see it they want it kinda thing. also have to say it would be easyer to catch someone if they had to move things to steal your stuff.
Wolf Pack Omega team leader
G&G customs gotta love em'
The hunt is on!