Author Topic: Any good cqb arenas in mesa, Gilbert, and Tempe area?  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Andyhull73

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Any good cqb arenas in mesa, Gilbert, and Tempe area?
« on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:36 AM »
Hello! I was wondering if there is any good cqb arenas in the mesa, Gilbert, and tempe are that are decently priced on admission and rentals having a party late august and wanted to know which ones are good to go to for beginners and amateurs like me.

Offline Kyser

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Any good cqb arenas in mesa, Gilbert, and Tempe area?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 01:13:09 AM »
It depends on the size of party your looking for Andy, there's a few places that I know if just by searching. VIPairsoft sounds like what your looking for since its a indoor cqb arena with rentals and setup for beginners on a entry level. I've never been but look into it.

Offline Andyhull73

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 02:38:22 AM »
Thanks for the help I have been looking around a lot but couldn't figure out.  I planned it on my birthday and I still don't know cuz I have family coming down during that week. Thanks for taking the time to help me out I appreciate it!

Offline alteclansig

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 01:37:50 PM »
VIP is hit or miss. I like going on days when there wont be that many people usually during the week as i bring a group of friends. During the weekends the place is usually packed and there are way to many young players for me. There is also tempe paintball which is smaller than VIP but the crowd there is usually older and more experienced but i normally dont go there as its out of the way for me. I dont really know any other cqb arena's in the area.

Offline SouthwestRangers

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 01:52:18 PM »
Vanguard is about the most popular arena in the valley so i guess that's a good one. If you have been and or didn't like it Wild West paintball and airsoft is great. Not quite cqb but it's fun

Offline Andyhull73

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 01:30:17 AM »
Thanks guys you are helping me a lot want to get into it and still trying to convince my grandparent who I am taking care of to let me buy some gear to get into it again thanks again