Author Topic:  (Read 6816 times)

Offline Geronimo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.infiniteairsoft.com/forum
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 07:09:50 PM »
Well the only thing that comes to mind is...turning on my team and just started a huge war vs everyone. (you should try it...kinda fun)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Geronimo »
_Mike_

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »
When i was in a band, lasted 5 days, I took a picture with my spring pistol in my mouth and it was online.  
I also left my door unlocked one day when my brothers friends were over... they started to play with my guns... now my door is always locked.  That's all I can really think of.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2005, 09:57:51 PM »
playing a game of CTF with my paintball sniper team, lost a few guys on both sides , then i runn over to support the dude thats gonna grab the rag flag, just over 90ft 2 tangos waiting for us. they where to busy tryin to tag the flag guy, so i squat down and turn to fire 1 paintball, at the first dude, hit him in the facemask, then the other tango saw me fired 3 rounds ** u know where** @ over 310fps god that hurt, droped my marker, and just rolled over, passed out for 10 secs. wokeup ? ** what the **grumble grumble* looked down at my pants 2 broken paintballs and the third was unbroken sitting there with the evil face some1 painted on there. The boss acting as reff, stoped the game,told his son to drag me off the field. After the game was over my teammate who shot me was roflao due to the twin spots on my pants *yes people right their* and its still on my pants :( painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i sniped them both in the butt cheek, lol @ over 360fps+  

the guy who got me later got shot pointblank my our PBMGunner in the ear, ive never heard a guy scream so horibly in my life. paint comeing out of his ear. good news he can hear. and the mg guy was told never to do that again. spyder E-99 with lots of modds, 16in barrel, tuned to get very high rof, apox- 60bps ......... = pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2005, 11:10:06 PM »
Quote from: "1trooper, manyweapons"
playing a game of CTF with my paintball sniper team, lost a few guys on both sides , then i runn over to support the dude thats gonna grab the rag flag, just over 90ft 2 tangos waiting for us. they where to busy tryin to tag the flag guy, so i squat down and turn to fire 1 paintball, at the first dude, hit him in the facemask, then the other tango saw me fired 3 rounds ** u know where** @ over 310fps god that hurt, droped my marker, and just rolled over, passed out for 10 secs. wokeup ? ** what the **grumble grumble* looked down at my pants 2 broken paintballs and the third was unbroken sitting there with the evil face some1 painted on there. The boss acting as reff, stoped the game,told his son to drag me off the field. After the game was over my teammate who shot me was roflao due to the twin spots on my pants *yes people right their* and its still on my pants :( painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i sniped them both in the butt cheek, lol @ over 360fps+  

the guy who got me later got shot pointblank my our PBMGunner in the ear, ive never heard a guy scream so horibly in my life. paint comeing out of his ear. good news he can hear. and the mg guy was told never to do that again. spyder E-99 with lots of modds, 16in barrel, tuned to get very high rof, apox- 60bps ......... = pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a little off topic mention with paintball. I played a paint ball game in where the paint ball came from behind me, and passed through the mask from behind. Traveled along side of my face, actulay striking the side of my face/cheek. It then kept going and exploded in my mask by my eye. That was probley the last time I ever played paint ball. Totaly freak accident full mask and all but I was lucky.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 12:00:40 AM »
Quote from: "Pheonix 797"
Frankly, some of these incidents are a bit scary...

My most retarded thing was at LC3. Bravo was getting harped on by Alpha pretty hard from a hill. Nobody (despite much yelling) was moving up the hill and there was no cohesion. I decided to take the initiative and raced up the hill wearing a cumbersome LBV and my Wiley SG-1's. I think you can see where this is going.

Not only did the midcap in my LR 300 run out half way up, but I then grabbed my grenade pulled the pin, and threw it. Gladly it left my hand. 5 ft. in front of me it stopped. Just then my wonderful Wiley's fogged up so bad I couldn't tell night from day and I was peppered in the head pretty bad.

On the lighter side the next time I rushed that same hill I captured two officers. Believe me those were some points! I also got to hang out with MSG Mullens and even killed a lone ranger trying to recapture the prisoners.

Aww Nate, I thought you were going to tell us about the time you stormed the hill (with Shadow just over the top) on the last day only to find out it wasn't desired of you by the LT, MSG Mullens, everyone on Bravo, and Hector (who had to drag you back by the scruff of your neck).  It was a bit annoying, but I got a great laugh when you told us WHY you did it.  "I wanted to do Recon."

Priceless! :lol:

So, the stupidest thing I've ever done?  Well, there's a few funny things.
1.  I left a can of Green Gas in my locked car during a summer USAS CQB game at the Cajun House.  Yeah, it blew up.  Not only that, but I found shrapnel in my front seat, and my rearview mirror laying on the floor.  Apparently the explosion threw debris up front that took out the mirror.  I was out 15 bux for the gas, and had to re-attach the mirror, but I though it was pretty cool.  My car smelled like that stuff for a few days afterward.
2. I made a RAS out of PVC pipe and some Weaver Rails I bought from Sports Authority.  It was pretty neat, but the project ended up costing as much as the HFC MP5 springer I put it on.
3.  I used Duster Gas in my KJW M9 GBB.  The lack of Lubrication in the gas caused friction that ripped the rubber piston head, which caused the weapon to incorrectly feed a BB, which caused my magazine to break, which inserted a piece of platic into the chamber infront of a BB, ripping the hopup.  It ruined 3 parts of my gat in less than 1 second.  But hey, I saved money by using Duster Gas instead of Green Gas!

There's more, like the time I helped CAG D build an SPR kit, and the time I "upgraded" my MP5, and the time I almost forgot to put my goggles on, but they are too long and ya'll would get bored.

Have fun, and stay off crack.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 12:30:26 AM »
Okie dokie, everyobe knows my stupidest thing.. so lets name my second!

First gun, first day. Glock 26c with hi-flow valve I got from Ron. My brother, my friend Jess and I were firing at pop cans. They're sayin "LEMME TRY!" So, Jesse shoots.. good shot. Justins turn. He fires and nothing happens. I say "ha, sucker.. outta ammo!", slap the gun against my hand and out goes the bb. That left a little scar, funny though. You shoulda seen me dance!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline spikez014

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 11:48:38 AM »
here's the stupidest thing i have ever done.  I had my ak-47 b spetnaz for about a week and i was shooting at stuff in my backyard.  i was shooting at soda cans and stuff when i missed on.  It hit the wall and bounced back at me and hit me in the face.  Because it was just me and i wasn't playing anyone i didn't have my mask or goggles on and it hit me about three inches above my left eye.  I had a small welt on my face for about a week but if it was only a few inches farther down i probably would be blind in my left eye or would have really messed it up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by spikez014 »

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2005, 02:37:10 AM »
Here, I think I can come up with a good post..

Its not mine, but I thought it would  be a nice one to post (conversation with me and.... someone else)

*edited by Mod*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by FarFromEinstein »
I hate AEG\'s... I love to snipe.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2005, 02:39:48 AM »
Andy isnt the brightest of kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by HavHav »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2005, 02:46:56 AM »
I edited your post, einstein.

I don't think that (incident, and the post) was the best idea.

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2005, 02:53:33 AM »
I thought it was a bit appropriate, because of the topic. But alright.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2005, 03:30:40 AM »
Your a fucking fag.... Your posting that was more immature than the act its self...but... yeah,  Ihad some fun last night. Big deal. I wasnt drinking or doing any substances, more than I can say for most people my age.... Get a life, and get off the comp.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2005, 04:01:21 AM »
It wasn't inapproriate, but it wasn't exactly the kind of material I want on a public forum that advocates responsible airsofting in the State of Arizona.

Ya know what I mean, bro?

Offline FarFromEinstein

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2005, 12:34:40 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
Get a life, and get off the comp.

lol, look at the Post per a day on you, then me... YOU need to get off the computer dude, I have a job, do you?..

Quote from: "azsarge"
It wasn't inapproriate, but it wasn't exactly the kind of material I want on a public forum that advocates responsible airsofting in the State of Arizona.

Ah, ok, sorry.. I understand

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2005, 12:42:53 PM »
Quote from: "azsarge"

I agree. Theres other crap that's on the forum that I've posted, that I wish was deleted for the exact same reason. Like.. my first few posts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!