Author Topic: paintballer/newbie airsoft guy here.  (Read 752 times)

Offline badarss1987

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
paintballer/newbie airsoft guy here.
« on: January 03, 2006, 06:18:32 PM »
Howdy,
My name is James Kersten,  I just moved here about 7 months ago from MT.  I paintballed in MT several times and when I came here I looked around and found the Sudden Impact field in Tucson.
I was there one sat. and saw some airsofters and some of there sweet arss guns, ever since then I've been hooked.
I went and bought a SRC M4 which I did'nt think was a good choice at first,  but after getting some of the bugs worked out I'm slowly gaining confidence in it.  I've also bought a WELL mp5 and a Y&P M9 gas pistol.
I hope to be joining ya'all out on the fields soon and look forward to meeting everyone.

JAMES K.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by badarss1987 »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »
Welcome.

I'm sure you will learn to love airsoft even more after you get into some of the high-end guns.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 06:42:37 PM »
You're from the last best state, so that automatically makes you a cool guy. Missoula, MT here.

Ditch the WELL...try and get a better GBB and you will be squared away. Let me know if you have any problems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu