Author Topic: TENERGY Universal Premium Battery SMART CHARGER  (Read 1113 times)

Offline gillls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
TENERGY Universal Premium Battery SMART CHARGER
« on: July 08, 2009, 07:04:18 PM »
I had bought this smart charger off Amazon for $20. And I can say this is the best charger, accessorie for batteries ever made.

It came today, I saved 3 dead batteries for it. Charged  9.6 1200 MaH battery in 1 hour. With a wall charger it took over 6 hours to fully charge it.

The construction of the smart charger is very sturdy and very easy to use. It came with the charger, wall plug, large to small connector, and clip chargers. It has two modes: a 1.8v anda .9v for lower and higher mah batteries. Only has 1 cosmetic switch to switch between those two modes. Making it simple to use.

Airsoftmegastore sells this charger for $28, airsoftgi has it for $35. And you can find it on amazon and battery retailers for anywhere from $20 to $25 as trhe cheapest.

In Conclusion: This is a Very Good buy. Considering the risk of using the wall charger and overcharging your battery,             Destroying the battery that You payed for. And the Speed of how Safely it charges fast. It is one of the best buys I have found in Airsoft.

The "ultrafast" safe charger I found not worth it, as a close friend had spent $40 at airsoft megastore for it, while the Tenergy smart charger might take an additional half hour to charge, your saving that $10-$20. Also that ultrafast charger does have a higher risk of shorting and thus destroying your well bought batteries.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »