Author Topic: Topic: Echo 1 G 36 k  (Read 1192 times)

Offline hendersen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Topic: Echo 1 G 36 k
« on: August 04, 2010, 11:53:41 PM »
i purchased this gun about 3 years ago from a friend. at the time they sold for $160. in the 3 years i have owned in i have had to do nothing to it. not even basic maintenance like a new piston, gears, or a new spring. it has a great rate of fire and is comfortable. the folding stock is a major plus for cqc situations. i will say the battery compartment is a little tight but thats not to much of a downside now that i use lipos. the mags are a little bulky not nearly as thin as a m4 but i think they look a hell of a lot cooler than any m4 mag. its been shooting around 375 with .25 since i bought it and the bb's fly straight as a arrow. all in all i give it 5 stars out of 5 from my (experiences)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
it has been proven in history that for a group to survive its government must be over thrown from time to time. my fear is that this will come to our lands way to soon.

Frank Herbert   1972

Offline rune89

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Topic: Echo 1 G 36 k
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »
Quote from: "hendersen"
i purchased this gun about 3 years ago from a friend. at the time they sold for $160. in the 3 years i have owned in i have had to do nothing to it. not even basic maintenance like a new piston, gears, or a new spring. it has a great rate of fire and is comfortable. the folding stock is a major plus for cqc situations. i will say the battery compartment is a little tight but thats not to much of a downside now that i use lipos. the mags are a little bulky not nearly as thin as a m4 but i think they look a hell of a lot cooler than any m4 mag. its been shooting around 375 with .25 since i bought it and the bb's fly straight as a arrow. all in all i give it 5 stars out of 5 from my (experiences)

i just bought one from command post Friday. Haven't gotten to use it yet but I cant wait. I think its a comfortable gun, I just cant stand the mags.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »