General Airsoft Arizona > General Airsoft Discussion

ATTENTION FORUM NEWBIES, REQUIRED READING!!!!

(1/10) > >>

Airsofter1:
As most of the forums users here know, you must have 10 post before you can start your own topic.

Lately there have been quite a bit of new forum users making 10 quick post just so they can start a new topic, either so they can post something for sale in the For Sale area or because they are too lazy to use the search function to find an answer to a question they have.

So we have done this:  The 10 post requirement for starting new topics has been removed.  Newbies can now start new topics till their fingers bleed - or not.

Here are some rules/guidelines that I recommend to everyone new and old before they consider clicking those two little tabs "New Topic" or "Post Reply":

1) If replying to a topic, consider if it will contribute to discussion at hand.  Post such as "thats sick man!" or "yeah, thats cool" will be deleted immediately.

2)  The search button is your friend.

3)  If you want to tell someone to do a search, you must also provide an answer to their question. If you cannot, then do not post on the topic. Brief responses only saying to do a search will be deleted on sight.

4)  Don't be afraid to fill out your profile and introduce yourself. Feel free to post something about yourself in the Introduce Yourself! area.  You may find yourself more welcome by all if we know a little bit more about you.

Good luck and happy posting!

gixser13:
;)  good it may help clear up some of the BS posting by noobs

HEEE opps typo

I am like the Mikey of Music

Airsofter1:
I should have added this too:

5) Proper grammar and spelling will go a long way.  Liberal use spell check is highly recommended.

edited for propper grammer

azsarge:
6)  No one cares what your post count is if all you've posted is garbage.

This is an informational source, not a message board to leave insignificant comments.

The Airsoft Arizona forums are one of the largest and most complete airsoft forums on the internet.  Do a google search for something airsoft related, and the odds are you will get a response from these forums.

Because of that, users from across the country, perhaps the world, come here to find solid information.  Of course, locals visit AA to check up on the latest game info as well.

Do you want someone to come here and see 500 posts of gun/gear compliments and unanswered newbie questions?  I don't.

Feel free to post away, that's what the forums are for.  Just keep it topical and informational in nature.  Small talk is best saved for Private Messages.

woody:

--- Quote from: "Airsofter1" ---I should have added this too:

5) Proper grammar and spelling will go a long way.  Liberal use spell check is highly recommended.

edited for propper grammer
--- End quote ---

And grammar check! as in " liberal use OF spell check....." Hey, somebody had to get the shot.......
Good points all around, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version