General Airsoft Arizona > General Airsoft Discussion

ATTENTION FORUM NEWBIES, REQUIRED READING!!!!

<< < (2/10) > >>

Ray Red:
Hey thats probably directed at me, Sorry about that .....Just want to play and get started, I have read some of the info and is all good.  Again sorry..rb

-MAD- SARGE:

--- Quote from: "Ray Red" ---Hey thats probably directed at me, Sorry about that .....Just want to play and get started, I have read some of the info and is all good.  Again sorry..rb
--- End quote ---

Couldnt have been direct at you personally as this sticky was for all and it was started last year before you arrived.  ;)

AZdirtRiDeR:

--- Quote from: "Airsofter1" ---As most of the forums users here know, you must have 10 post before you can start your own topic.

Lately there have been quite a bit of new forum users making 10 quick post just so they can start a new topic, either so they can post something for sale in the For Sale area or because they are too lazy to use the search function to find an answer to a question they have.

So we have done this:  The 10 post requirement for starting new topics has been removed.  Newbies can now start new topics till their fingers bleed - or not.

Here are some rules/guidelines that I recommend to everyone new and old before they consider clicking those two little tabs "New Topic" or "Post Reply":

1) If replying to a topic, consider if it will contribute to discussion at hand.  Post such as "thats sick man!" or "yeah, thats cool" will be deleted immediately.

2)  The search button is your friend.

3)  If you want to tell someone to do a search, you must also provide an answer to their question. If you cannot, then do not post on the topic. Brief responses only saying to do a search will be deleted on sight.

4)  Don't be afraid to fill out your profile and introduce yourself. Feel free to post something about yourself in the Introduce Yourself! area.  You may find yourself more welcome by all if we know a little bit more about you.

Good luck and happy posting!
--- End quote ---

I tried posting in the INtroduce yourself section as well as some other places and was denied 3 times, now #4 I'm replying to this post that says I should be able to post :(

Airsofter1:
Dont make a new post, reply to one of the two threads that have already been started.

AZdirtRiDeR:

--- Quote from: "Airsofter1" ---Dont make a new post, reply to one of the two threads that have already been started.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: "Airsofter1" ---So we have done this: The 10 post requirement for starting new topics has been removed. Newbies can now start new topics till their fingers bleed - or not.
--- End quote ---

Okay, just trying to make a point that I couldn't do what the board said I could do, and thought maybe we might want to fix that...

Wasn't that the process somebody put in place to keep newbies like me from posting aimless replies instead of a valuable post or two?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version