Author Topic: looking for a polarstar v2 any gen can be not working with fcu and mini lipo  (Read 950 times)

Offline alphabravowhisky

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Like the title says I'm liking for a polarstar v2 with fcu and mini lipo I have stuff to trade gaming can mputer custom KWA KRISS VECTOR but plz pm me if interested or if u have one and we can work something out
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:18:00 PM by alphabravowhisky »

Offline AlexD007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
Re: any one having a gun they want to trade
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 02:01:31 PM »
hay I have a UKARMS zm51 that I would like to trade or sell. It is in extremely good condition, it has not scratches or marks. It is brand new, just got it two days ago. Shoots well and it strong. it is made out of plastic and it semi light. It comes with a scope, but it an a cog that looks real. It also comes with a bipod and it is also plastic. Comes with a speed loader and tool to put together gun. It also includes a strap, BUT it was broken when I received it. Other then that it is a really good gun.     

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 02:18:08 PM »
Well played
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline alphabravowhisky

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 06:18:39 PM »
Naw

Offline XxSHINYxRILOUxX

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 05:03:45 PM »
hay I have a UKARMS zm51 that I would like to trade or sell. It is in extremely good condition, it has not scratches or marks. It is brand new, just got it two days ago. Shoots well and it strong. it is made out of plastic and it semi light. It comes with a scope, but it an a cog that looks real. It also comes with a bipod and it is also plastic. Comes with a speed loader and tool to put together gun. It also includes a strap, BUT it was broken when I received it. Other then that it is a really good gun.     
yes on so many levels