Author Topic: Blacksheep Milsim - Camp Navajo Squad Recruiting  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Philosophydaddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Blacksheep Milsim - Camp Navajo Squad Recruiting
« on: April 06, 2015, 08:57:06 PM »
Hello,

My friends and I are looking to start talking to people about forming a squad to go with to Blacksheep's Camp Navajo Milsim game in October. We have three people confirmed with two more as a maybe and we are in for Alpha Company (Green side). Meet up times will have to be worked out later. We are just looking to try and start working with people who would be interested in forming a squad so that we have better unit cohesion going into the game. We live in Tucson but we've been going to the SASCO games and are planning on going to Strawberry later on in the month. Obviously, if you live in Phoenix it will be difficult to get meetings in with any kind of regularity but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I will also be posting this to the Tucson Airsoft Coalition FB and temp forum (just mentioning for transparencies sake).

As I said we currently have three members with two more unconfirmed. We will need six more people to form a proper squad. A proper squad is composed of two fire teams and a squad leader. Each fire team is comprised of two pairs of battle buddies and a team leader. Leadership positions for the squad will be figured out at a later date. The squad will need one more person with a SAW and two members to fill the grenadier role (either M203/equivalent or a shotgun). Our squad will be running in M81 Woodland uniforms. Gear colors doesn't matter, just make sure you've got or can get a hold of some form of woodland BDUs.

That is all I can think of for now. If you have questions or are interested just reply to this post. :) Thanks

Offline ravensquad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Blacksheep Milsim - Camp Navajo Squad Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 11:22:29 AM »
I might be interested. I live in Phoenix and do mostly MSW games, but I've been interested in other multi-day milsim ops in the area. M81's are no problem for me.

DO you have any more info on the event itself?