Author Topic:  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Long Trang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: September 28, 2004, 11:46:01 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hells_hitman525</i>
<br />i got a spring mp5 pdw and i want to upgrade the spring sum how. its 275 f.p.s. and it doesn't really have great range but i want to change that. every one was tellin me that i would be a great scout sniper so if i could get sum help that would be great. thx
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No offense here but i jut gotta do it.
HAAHHHAAH ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAH.[:P]

Ok back on topic, a spring mp5 as a scout/sniper weapon is definately not your best choice.  If your looking for something on the cheaper side id suggest the TM vsr10.  I dont think a spring mp5 can be upgraded without it exploding into a million peices.  My suggestion is to get a descent sniper platform before you try anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Long Trang »

Offline leakingpen

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 11:49:45 AM »
actually, you CAN upgrade spring guns, kinda.  take it apart, grease up the tracks for the piston, grease the piston, shave things down so that pieces fit together better, maybe put a different spring in.  ive done that to a few pistols, increased fps by about 50-75.  but most everyone here is gonna say, why bother, its not worth the time.

and an mp5, be it spring or aeg, is not a sniper weapon.   period.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by leakingpen »

Offline Harley

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 12:35:36 PM »
Like I've said a million times, (OK maybe 10 times)  The words Airsoft and Springer do not mix, unless you're playing backyard springer wars that is.

Save your dough for a REAL airsoft gun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Harley »
\"Just because you\'re paranoid, doesn\'t mean they\'re not out to get you!\"

\"Have Gun - Will Travel\"

Offline yellowmonkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ratemykitten.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 10:04:03 PM »
Most of the internals on springers will break fairly quickly because they are made entirely of plastic. Putting a more powerful spring into a springer would probably cause it to break within about 2 shots.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by yellowmonkey »
It\'s time to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I\'m all outa\' bubblegum. -Duke Nukem

Let\'s just be friends. -My Ex-girlfriend

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 12:40:49 AM »
Dude just buy that AK-47 save yourself the headache. I would recomend Dentrinity or a phone order from Airsoft Extreme.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline hells_hitman525

• FNG
    • View Profile
can anyone help?
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 08:11:21 AM »
i got a spring mp5 pdw and i want to upgrade the spring sum how. its 275 f.p.s. and it doesn't really have great range but i want to change that. every one was tellin me that i would be a great scout sniper so if i could get sum help that would be great. thx
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by hells_hitman525 »