Author Topic: new to the aeg scene  (Read 597 times)

Offline ballinator

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
new to the aeg scene
« on: January 23, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »
im 15 and i loved pinking around with my friends in the back yard with little springers, but since then they've grown out of it and im stuck with the love of battle, so i bought an src m4, i put a red dot on a carry handle mount bought from jungletoy, i also have a non-blowback m9 from jungletoy, and lots of camo. still need to get some extra clips but i would love to come out and play with you guys, my dad would accompany of course, he has a full metal mp5 from the jungletoy website he got a while ago. I was wondering if there were any games in february or march we could attend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by ballinator »
-Ball

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 10:38:41 PM »
Well, cool. Welcome. Check the February and March game forums to see what games are coming up, and PM the organizers to make sure that you can go. Even if your dad goes, you might not be able to since you're under 16.

P.S.

They're not clips, they're magazines.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 08:27:48 AM »
Welcome! Ditto on what Vince said, and thanks for asking before you try and sign up. [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »