Author Topic: 10-16-10 Four Peaks game  (Read 4910 times)

Offline Pick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: 10-16-10 Four Peaks game
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2010, 01:10:15 PM »
Wow MG, Your getting your ass reamed and you weren't even there. Now i must say thats some funny shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

Offline Apacolypsio

• Corporal
  • Marine 5811 stuck on the field side, missing home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2010, 01:30:47 PM »
Forgive me BGA for a rash judgement on a group not at fault. I also see the side of the group at the rally point however waiting another second or a simple question could have solved that but I also could have said something. However this leaves the group leading the game, Why would you set a rally point but have no one there to lead it. I feel that a little common sense could have saved me a good amount of time and money in gas today. And am (just as my friends) throughly disappointed in the way todays supposed game turned out.
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that\'s good.
-George Washington

Offline thegovernator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • FOX COMPANY ARIZONA
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2010, 02:27:18 PM »
I am neither an organizer or part of bga or part of the small group that met at the rally point but I am sorry to hear what happened. U honestly didn't miss out on anything because on the organizers and 3 of my friends showed up. We played one game at around 1030ish and my gun stopped working so it wasn't to exciting.
Everybody get down!!! Their trying to kill me! YEOWWW!!!

Offline Apacolypsio

• Corporal
  • Marine 5811 stuck on the field side, missing home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2010, 07:16:25 PM »
Alright well overall thanks I guess, I was just very dissapointed. forgive me if you beleived i overeacted but i felt bad for the friends i dragged out there I hope if there is another plan like this in the future it works out for the better of everyone. Lets keep the sport friendly and just do our best to plan better next time I feel if anything was the problem today it was a lack of communication. Ill see you all around at some other games adios guys.
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that\'s good.
-George Washington