Author Topic: Need Willing/Able-Bodied People for Filming *See Post*  (Read 1236 times)

KillerDragn

• Trade Count: (0)
Need Willing/Able-Bodied People for Filming *See Post*
« on: May 16, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »
Hello AirsoftArizona!

Looking for people who would be interested in volunteering (Means no pay, Sorry!) to act/be in a video that is currently coming around the end of Scripting and coming to Filming.
(! Video/Photograph/Media Consent forms may be needed to be signed !)

A Small Tid-Bit of stuff is on our youtube: http://www.youtube.com/CrystalViewMedia (We have alot of scrapped content (None followed up for 2nd day of filming and a general lack of quality of acting and we're currently Small-Fries and not known at all on youtube, but the Video Featured on the Channel is partnered by youtube! (We've earned about $8 from Ad's and clicks on it))

Details will be disclosed later on after the Script is finalized.
Although if Enough Green and Tan Gear/Themed People show, I think it might be time to do a nice Green vs Tan video and see which color truely rules the land. -We've had a script of this written up for awhile-

Hot Food (Pizza more than likely) and Icy Water (Maybe Gatorade) will be provided!

We are looking for:

Desert themed Camo/Tan Gear (Desert MARPAT, 3 Color, Choco-Chip, Newer D-Marpat (With Velcro)) Etc.
Woodland Themed Camo/OD Gear (Woodland MARPAT, Tiger Stripe, Flora, ACU ) Etc.
Black Gear/MakeShift Setups/Taliban/Insurgent/Low-End Gear (Shemagh's, T-Shirts (Preferably with no or minimal logo's), Long Sleeve, Jeans, Plain Cargo's) Etc.

AK-47, -74, -74su Variants, AKM Variants, 74cz Variants, SVD's and so on. -W/ or W/o Silencers, No Preference-
M-4's, -16's, HK416 Variants, Vietnam Era M16 Rifles, AR-15 Variants, Stubby M4's, Anything Mwhatever! -W/ or W/o Silencers, No Preference-
GP-25 G-Nade Launchers, M203 G-Nade Launchers, Standalone G-Nade Launchers
Gear! (All forms of tactical gear, old or new, trashed or not!)
Helmets!

Basically Anything that you'd be willing to haul down to aid us, We Have the Ideas, Plans, Filming Equipment, Software and VFX, Sound, Editing and Post-Production Skills, but lack the manpower and personal to bring it all together.

Camera if it matters!:
Canon Vixia HF-20 (This ain't your mom's old recorder http://www.amazon.com/Canon-VIXIA-Memory-Internal-Optical/dp/B001OI2YTC )
Canon External Microphone with Windscreen (Certified Canon Shotgun Microphone, Model Escapes me)

***If anyone has a DSLR w/ 1080p Video Recording Capability, it would be a invaluable asset for Close up Shots***

We're trying to be flexible with the date and are going to try to pin-point it down to a date in which everyone will be most available, Hopefully before the dead of summer hits.

If you are interested or are willing to Lend out gear -We'll be careful!, We have to be running around with a 1k camera...-

Please contact me either by:
PM'ing @ this Website

Emailing me:
KillerDragn@Gmail.com -Android Phone-

Phone:
(623)-202-Nine One Se7en 2

!MODS!
This is Posted in 3 Separate Sections (For More Exposure), I'm sorry if this violates any forum rules, and if need be, please move to the appropriate section
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Need Willing/Able-Bodied People for Filming *See Post*
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 02:23:21 AM »
Interested! I've done several high-production videos before for my production company, Rolling Thunder Productions. Check us out on YouTube, username RollingThunderProd. Anyways, I have experience acting in this sort of thing, enjoy doing it, and have the necessary gear. Scheduling is flexible now that I'm done with school. Where and when will most of the filming take place? Also if you guys need help with music design for the movie, I'd love to help out with that as well! My music handywork is evident in our video 'The Unknown'. PM me if interested in my assistance, thanks!

Offline LosAlamos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Peoria Airsoft Team Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 03:31:02 PM »
Wow you guys are pretty good! Watched part of your Elixer video and the sound effects/visuals are really good! I particularly enjoyed the part where the guy in the hoodie gets popped and then his friend shoots the guy who popped hiim in the head and blood spattered out (although with a g36 its safe to say from that range his head would be gone). Hit me up with a date and time (PM or reply to this as I subscribed to it) you guys decide and i'll try to make it. My schedules too hard and unpredictable to work around.
Peoria Airsoft Team
Peoria, Arizona
www.peoriaairsoft.com

Offline LosAlamos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Peoria Airsoft Team Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 02:07:57 AM »
Okay unfortunantly I won't be able to make that. Sorry  [smilie=armata_pdt_10.gif]  Hope it all goes well!
Peoria Airsoft Team
Peoria, Arizona
www.peoriaairsoft.com

Offline KKEOUGH

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »
Ha damn I want to help but never seem like I have the time too. PM of what you guys are doing/where and we'll see if I can help.
^Sorry about this probably stupid remark^
USAF

Offline Bambi-troopers

• Sergeant Major
  • ...ice ice bambi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
Yo, id be all up to helping you, but the day dont work for me. But i can probably lend you some guns and gear.. If you ever switch days just tell me.
Jacob Schaeffer
W1A