Author Topic: Looking for a team to join  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Metsman1029

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Looking for a team to join
« on: January 16, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
Hey guys i'm looking for a team :D  I need some people i know will come out and be a strong team. I've been doing airsoft for 2 years been playing at vanguard sense it opened.  i'm 14. i know its young however i am good and if you give me a chance to prove my self i will prove myself worthy.

I'm mostly a scout/CQB person.  i have a lightning fast trigger finger and everyone tells me its the fastest they've seen. i'm not afraid to get hit and i am tactical.  most of the time i'm the point man and get a lot of people hit.

Right now my load-out is a quickdraw black vest, bravo lower JT goggles, jeans and an acu shirt.

Primary is a Combat Machine Raider,  Secondary is a WE 1911.

I also have a sniper for fun in the backyard :D

If anyone has an invite to try then please PM me.  I'm a great addition to any team.  Please just let me try. 

Thanks for giving me an opportunity i hope to hear from you soon :D
Give haters a reason to hate

Offline Wolfz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a team to join
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 07:35:46 PM »
I am forming an under 18 team, so if you are intrested in that, let me know. Our website is www.TheJuggernauts.webs.com  and you should visit the "To Join" Section.
Don't try to argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience.

Offline Mr Random 42

• Sergeant
  • " alea iacta est "
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 09:16:16 PM »
Peoria Airsoft is a under 18 team operating in the west valley. Talk to Los Alamos for more details, and maybe even sign up for the forums.

You can find the Peoria Airsoft Forums here: http://s13.zetaboards.com/peoriaairsoft/index/
Remnant Force Airsoft

"alea iacta est"

Offline HadalRaven.

• Corporal
  • "Raven"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 10:17:00 PM »
I am forming an under 18 team, so if you are intrested in that, let me know. Our website is www.TheJuggernauts.webs.com  and you should visit the "To Join" Section.

The Juggernauts huh? You guys need this:

http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,3654.html

I used it and I got jacked!
Mazatzal Security Solutions

Offline ghost1216

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 10:28:06 PM »
Me and my buddy are trying to get a team going. Both of us are 14 and looking for guys under 18. Joker squad is the team name. Messenge me if you have any questions!  ;D

Ps
We don't take the sport like its the difference between one million dollars or the big goose egg we just love the sport and have fun all the time!

Offline Wolfz

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »
Peoria Airsoft is a under 18 team operating in the west valley. Talk to Los Alamos for more details, and maybe even sign up for the forums.

You can find the Peoria Airsoft Forums here: http://s13.zetaboards.com/peoriaairsoft/index/

Im friends with most of peoria airsoft via xbox haha
Don't try to argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience.

Offline LosAlamos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Peoria Airsoft Team Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »
Haha I just realized who you are Wolfz! I did not know you played airsoft and I must say that's impressive.
Peoria Airsoft Team
Peoria, Arizona
www.peoriaairsoft.com

Offline Wolfz

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 10:46:47 PM »
Haha I just realized who you are Wolfz! I did not know you played airsoft and I must say that's impressive.

Yup, we will have to play together at some point. It'll be fun.

Offline Legion7

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 10:01:23 PM »
Well i have a team, a good team. We like good sports, aside from vanguard we play in the desert where sniping is good. Like you i am point man, more like flanker, good on my own and leading a team. We have some really fun games, PM me or reply to get more info or just look for Mesa Airsoft.

Offline Metsman1029

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 09:38:46 AM »
bump:)
Give haters a reason to hate