Author Topic:  (Read 1143 times)

Offline azsarge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: August 05, 2003, 12:08:04 PM »
it is a wonderful sight!  Keep in mind the reflex gathers light from the target lights source.  If you are aiming at something in daylight, it will be brighter than aiming at something in darker conditions.  It sort of automatically adjusts.  The upside is thatyou dont ever need batteries, and you dont ever have to fiddle with adjusting the brightness.  The downside is that it may not be bright enough for your tastes, and there is nothing you can do about it.  
Out of curiousity, what color is the reticle?  What shape?  I know you can get green, amber, and red, and various reticle patterns, such as chevron, diamond, dot, etc...  I have experience with the amber chevron, and the red diamond.  I prefer the red because it differs from any color found throught the sight.  Amber is sometimes hard to find if you are outdoors, and have broken your cheek-weld.  The Trijicon reflex is an excellent sight, and is durable as hell.  The aimpoint (assumiong you mean the real deal, not Guarder, or TGS, etc.) is simply the finest availble.  Ask John, and Kyle, they both have them.  As one SF guy said about the Comp ML, "you can beat the piss out of them!"  The 11 brightness settings on the AP offers a wide range, and not only offers brightness levels to match all lighting conditions, but also lets you fine tune it to match your preferences.  With the Reflex, literally you get what you see!  Buy it, if you don't like it, I am certain someone will buy it here, I sure as hell will if its under 100 bux!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Wolf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 12:21:25 PM »
I don't think I could sell it for under $100! The seller says it is an amber dot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Wolf »
Cover your six

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 01:50:25 PM »
wel whatever the price, it would be snatched up in a second!  Amber dot is nice, get it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Wolf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 01:56:20 PM »
I'll probably order tonight.
Cover your six

Offline Wolf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Trijicon Reflex Sight
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 11:40:14 AM »
I found a Trijicon Reflex Sight for pretty cheap, and I am thinking about buying it. Does anyone have any experience with these sights, or any opinions? I am trying to decide if I want one of these or an Aimpoint. I will probably go with the Reflex (since I am getting it for so cheap), and if it turns out I don't like it, I will post it up for sale here.
Cover your six