Author Topic: APD Classic Army AEG SALE!!!!!!  (Read 5428 times)

Offline man_down

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: APD Classic Army AEG SALE!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »
Quote from: "Haymaker"
what you guys need to realize is that both apd and gearbox do the same work on guns they fix whats broke. After workin on my own guns and my friends guns i realized that it will brake regardless. Just because apd or gearbox fixs it and it brakes within a day doesnt mean its there fault. They dont give it back broke its just the fact that you have a peace of sh i t gear box that brakes all the time. instead of complaining and sayin that they suck why dont you do it your self or at least not act stupid and look up better part that will prevent your gun from braken. A smart white guy would do is by better parts off the internet and then take it to gear box or apd. For example i bet a bunch of you guys brake pistons like crazy go to http://www.aimtop.com.tm and get a full metal tooth piston it will be red and it will be missing the second and third teeth.put it in my friends gun after he broke one piston every weekend for two months. Its been in his  gun now for over 7 months and still working great
but the only thing u have to worry about the metal teethed pistons is ur gonna do more wear and tear on your gear set unless ur building a rifle for .25 or .30 bbs only with massive power behind it then i would recommend but i would rather change a $15-$30 piston then a $50-$70 gear set but to each his own i have had both metal and standard pistons and no matter what u do ur always gonna break something after all these are toys not the real deal
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Polie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 12:50:19 AM »
yea necro thread!

I live less that 4min from APD and drive 45min to an hour (traffic always sucks) to gearbox because they have never done me wrong.  They supply the best service and if I may say so, are a bit anal about getting things done right.  They never cut corners and treat everyone's gear like it was there own, unlike apd.  I go to APD for gas rig supplies for my classic airsoft guns, only and even then some of the 'kids' working dont have a clue as to what I am looking for or the specs on the products they sell.

All you douches need to pull the dicks from each others mouths when trying to talk shit about GB.  Gearbox has been, and will forever be the only place to get good service here in the southwest.  Hell I have seen people shipping guns in to them to be worked on!  It aint cheap to pay shipping BOTH ways and for everything done.

If you dont like it, take a quote for Doc, "Go eatadick"
"Dude! Your ride is sick as fuck!"

Offline Roy Munson

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »
i went to APD yesterday and they didnt have that many guns on sale. i wanted to get a gun there but i couldnt afford it. do u know if they are going to be having a sale or did i miss it?

Offline Entreri

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »
Yep just barely. Like fourteen months ago barely.