Author Topic:  (Read 3854 times)

Offline Paco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Want to work with Airsoft for a living? (in CA)
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2003, 07:38:24 PM »
Available Job Openings at AirSplat.com (located in the city of El Monte, CA)

Warehouse Manager
Required Qualities:
Organizational Skills; Multitasking Skills, Management Skills

Responsibilities:
The main responsibility will be to direct activities and supervise the physical space of the warehouse. Must be able to establish operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current. Will also be responsible for inspecting physical condition of warehouse and equipment and preparing work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment. Confers with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with such activities as sales, records control, and purchasing. Screens and hires warehouse personnel and issues work assignments. Must motivate and manage personnel. Will participate in planning personnel-safety and plant-protection activities.

Experience:
Must have 5 years of combined warehouse and management experience.

Compensation:
45K -60K

Clerical Assistant
Required Qualities:
Organizational Skills & Multitasking Skills

Responsibilities:
Performs any combination of following and similar clerical tasks: writes or types bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copies information from one record to another. Proofreads records or forms. Counts, weighs, or measures material. Sorts and files records. Receives money from customers and deposits money in bank. Addresses envelopes or packages by hand or with word processor. Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands. Stamps, sorts, and distributes mail. Stamps or numbers forms by hand or machine. Copies documents, using office duplicating equipment. Must be computer literate

Experience:
Must have 2 years of clerical experience.

Compensation:
20K-30K

Repair Technician
Required Qualities:
Technically Competent

Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for, in order of priority, answer emails in technical support department and repair returned defective merchandise.

Experience:
Must have 2 years of airsoft repair experience.

Compensation:
$10 - $12/hour

Warehouse Handler
Required Qualities:
Hardworking & Diligent

Responsibilities:
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within warehouse of moderate weight (max 50 lbs.), performing any combination of the following duties: package boxes by popcorning package and taping shut; follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved; loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand; loads materials into vehicles; counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet; attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases or other containers.

Experience:
No experience required - training available

Compensation:
15K-20K

Application located at www.airsplat.com/media/image/N_425_AirSplat.pdf.
Please complete and fax to (626) 401-0600.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Paco »

Offline Entrails

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Want to work with Airsoft for a living? (in CA)
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »
I would never work for them.  Not after my first and last experience with them.  Unlike other posts, I had no problem with them shipping my order quickly.  It's just that twice they have shipped me defective AEG's that either failed upon first magazine or were visible damaged when the box was opened.  Then they refuse you to put you in phone contact with anyone from "support" and the emails you get back from support never address half your questions (if any of them).

So, here's the story;
- Ordered M14
- Received broken
- I paid to ship back (per their warranty)
- Ordered SPR M16 replacement
- Received broken
- AirSplat insists I pay once more for shipping.  Refuses to compensate me for second occurance of shipping costs.  Refuses to allow me to talk with someone who can make decisions, they send me terse emails saying they refuse to do anything.
- Initiated dispute w/ credit card company, and told them they could pick up the defective merchandise with 24hr advance notice.

If you want the emails, or the photos of the AEGs, just ask.

~Dan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »
Quote from: "Entrails"
I would never work for them.  Not after my first and last experience with them.  Unlike other posts, I had no problem with them shipping my order quickly.  It's just that twice they have shipped me defective AEG's that either failed upon first magazine or were visible damaged when the box was opened.  Then they refuse you to put you in phone contact with anyone from "support" and the emails you get back from support never address half your questions (if any of them).

So, here's the story;
- Ordered M14
- Received broken
- I paid to ship back (per their warranty)
- Ordered SPR M16 replacement
- Received broken
- AirSplat insists I pay once more for shipping.  Refuses to compensate me for second occurance of shipping costs.  Refuses to allow me to talk with someone who can make decisions, they send me terse emails saying they refuse to do anything.
- Initiated dispute w/ credit card company, and told them they could pick up the defective merchandise with 24hr advance notice.

If you want the emails, or the photos of the AEGs, just ask.

~Dan
Dude, this is a MAJOR necropost.
Benn

Offline Shado

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »
Shouldn't over 5 years be some kind of record or something like that?

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 10:27:17 PM »
Quote from: "Shado"
Shouldn't over 5 years be some kind of record or something like that?
No doubt, John (Harley), is like 62 or something by now. :P
Benn

Offline Pheonix 797

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 01:27:36 PM »
Was this Robert Rodriguez playing a sick joke...?