Author Topic: TM AK Questions  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Jags87

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
TM AK Questions
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:23:09 PM »
i just bought this TM AK and its great but i have barrel wobble in it. I have never had any sort of ak and i dont know how to take it apart i just dont wanna break it. If anyone could lend me some knowledge or help i would greatly appreciate it thanks.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 05:58:33 PM by Jags87 »
Good deployment, but even better too be home

Offline armyranger18

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://gilbertairsoftorginization.freeforums.org/index.php?EBTX_notify=login&sid=e0ee5a184718fc1
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 08:22:03 PM »
if it came with instructions it should show you how to take it apart. if not well try youtube to find a vid on its disassembly.
remember to organize all the screws and parts you took off so you know what gose where.

better yet....just take it to a repair shop (like gearbox airsoft aka jungletoy)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by armyranger18 »

Offline Nil8r

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 09:45:20 PM »
It's very difficult for the barrel to wobble due to the design in an AK AEG. Are you sure it's the barrel assembly, or is it just the front sight that's moving side to side? If it's the front sight, just remove the cleaning rod and tighten the philip's head screw on the bottom of the sight assembly until it's tight. If it's more than that, bring it in to the Gearbox and I'll show you how to disassemble it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Nil8r »

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 09:00:27 AM »
I agree with nil8r. Most likely the front sight. The front sight has a habbit of comming loose and wobbling even tightening the philips. I had to use super glue to solve the problem. You would have to be missing several scroows for that barrel to rotate. If you ever need spare parts I am your man. But, take it to the gearbox if you can figure it out. Its so close to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline Jags87

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
thanks but theres more
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
man me and my newbie skils still ha ha. Yea you guys are right. In all honesty i only play i never learned how to fix or upgrade the guns. This gun is all stock and i want to completly upgrade it and get a kit for it ahve any suggestions on gun kit and parts and where i could get help doing this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Jags87 »

Offline pilz

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://AMSOG.com
Re: thanks but theres more
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 12:04:14 PM »
Quote from: "Jags87"
man me and my newbie skils still ha ha. Yea you guys are right. In all honesty i only play i never learned how to fix or upgrade the guns. This gun is all stock and i want to completly upgrade it and get a kit for it ahve any suggestions on gun kit and parts and where i could get help doing this?

Get an Inokatsu ak kit of some sort, and for internals it depends what you want.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by pilz »
No longer airsofts... what a shame.

Offline Jags87

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
hmm..
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »
Well its an all stock AK. Like i Said before i dont know much so what would you suggest? thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Jags87 »